or Connect

Posts by johnkav

Hi, very interested in this piece! Just wondering, would price include shipping to Europe?
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/230833242429?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Nothing special, but may interest some of you guys! Special shipping for all SF members
Purple (or Burgundy) Moleskin pants by Barbour. An olive/hunter green jumper, a blue gingham RL button down shirt... And a wax jacket... I have it on right now and think it works... but is the shirt ok? I originally had brown pants on but remembered I bought these so said I'd wear them... should I change the shrit>
Have not posted here in a while, but glad to see that more people have turned this into a type of training log thread. Pretty cool. Have been quite busy myself with everything so my online activities get cut short to checking emails from my blackberry Well, I have to say I love this time of the year. It's bright early in the morning and late into the evening... Makes the early mornings so much easier I think! I won't bore people with the ins and outs of our training....
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo A newbie question, do you guys wear gloves to protect from blisters, if so what's recommended please? No gloves.... man up.... rowers and blisters go hand in hand...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin Lol. So this is Cal's level of education. Just as I expected. LOL.... Classic... Don't worry... we're holding up the front on the east coast... Don't lose all hope!
As a recent graduate of a New England boarding school, I just want to throw in my two cents. Firstly I think you are making the right decision in choosing to send your daughter to boarding school. Far too often these days boarding school is classed as a place where certain types of parents 'ship off' their kids to get them out of the way for a few years. I know this isn't the case with you and you seem to have your daughters best interest at heart. I loved boarding...
When I read the thread title I thought this was going to be some sort of joke.... I wouldn't wear a backpack with a suit and I doubt most people here would, but hey, we're not most people on the grand scale of things.....
Ah you guys are very observant! hah Yeah I agree with you rjmaiorano... 5 would be the max in a season. I remember a coach i had last year saying they were something that should be done rarely, but done well. Those words have stuck with me since. bach, I don't think that's a good idea. Your coaches know best, even when you think they don't. Doing sneaky training on your own will not necessarily improve your performance. If anything, doing extra training will eventually...
Happy I found this thread, didn't know there was rowers on SF! Currently just chilling out having the morning doing a nice two hour work piece, 2 hour break and then a nice hour and a half technical paddle. Feeling pretty lazy now though.... an unproductive evening is in order i think! Some interesting scores here guys. Not sure I agree with doing 2k's every week though!! But that's another story. What are most of you guys rowing in this year? I'm in an 8+..... my...