or Connect

Posts by cross22

#3, just to complete the count.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Pun Holy shit, a pro athlete dressing bad?! Beat me to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter personally I hate the whole toggle thing +1
Tiger's outfit is carefully planned by Nike many months in advanced of his appearance on the field. Do you guys really think the guy wakes up in the morning and decides what to wear on Sundays?
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving Also, his shoulders are very sloped, correct? Well, most people who work out with weights and have developed traps look like that. His collar was a travesty, but I think that was intentional.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan It's this kind of ungrounded, fantasizing editorializing I can't stand. How do you know that? If you read the comments on the Sartorialist's site, you'll see that they all voice a similar sentiment. The truth is, such soft judgments are more likely reflections of bias toward (or against) an authority or source than they are genuine psychic insights. It is right there in his facial expression. I was going to...
I think this looks great because the old man doesn't give a shit about matching the colors perfectly. This is a guy with an individual style which he feels comfortable with and it shows.
Quote: Originally Posted by Max Inseam So long as they are comfortable, then I suppose the issue could be one of preference. However, to my eye, the amount of creasing running from the seams and waistband, the gaping of the front pockets, and the lack of drape to the pants presents an unattractive look. At a minimum, the fit suggests a deliberate selection of unusually tight pants. I would recommend against. +1
I can't see TF wearing any of these on personal time.