or Connect

Posts by cross22

Quote: Originally Posted by elapsed 4. Tuxedo with a neck tie.. I felt that I look silly in a bow tie. Don't be afraid of bow ties. Take a look at some of the pictures of KtownGreg and how he rocks them in the WAYWT thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by samus Isn't it nice of them to give us the link to 'upgrade' to IE? LOL, exactly!
Using Google Chrome: Browser Upgrade Required This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer v7+ or Firefox v3+ at 1024 x 768 screen resolution You must upgrade your browser by seleting one of the Image Links above before entering our Web Site.
I don't get it. Women have wide hips and small crotches, how can women jeans fit men??
I wear synthetics for sports (ex officio, patagonia, UA) and cotton for everyday (CK, Boss, 2x). Recently, I picked up a couple of high quality microfiber boxerbriefs by Hugo Boss and they are very very good, even though they are pricey. They are good enough to wear for everything. I saw CK MF one's recently for around $25 which is more reasonable. Anyone else tried these?
Eating >> Blending >>>> Juicing
Would buy a 42L, probably.
Quote: Originally Posted by ABALO Errr. NO. +1 Quote: Originally Posted by Racing Green I assume that's NYC as those chaps would get a good kicking in most other places. Personally I think they look terrible but hey, I'm a European hick. +1
LOL, dumb and dumber.