Posts by cross22

Quote: Originally Posted by zenbot My essential charcoal suit arrived today (two weeks from go to whoa "” pretty impressive!). The pants are just about perfect "” maybe a centimetre or two too long, but otherwise a lovely fit. The jacket is going to need some work. The lapels are suited to a much smaller dude "” I'm 6'4'' and a shade over a hundred kilos, and the standard lapels just look way too small. This is my fault, of course. This is my first...
So the latest experience here seems to be rather common among economical online MTM services especially with regards to the quality of wool. So it is better to get a half/fully canvassed (and fused) $350 dollar suit from IC, MT and the like with inferior wool cloth, or is it better to get something like a Zegna-fabric Saks suit (fused/half canvassed) and have it altered by your local tailor for $350?
There is a difference between using and abusing a good return policy. As long as you don't do this often I think it is OK to return it. The polite thing is to wash the freaking shirt though, do not subject their employees to handling the dirty shirt.
You can not gain significant muscle mass without gaining some fat. You grow muscles when you are resting, not when you are lifting. The most protein synthesis happens 36-48 hours after work out.