or Connect

Posts by cross22

Ugh that is the most annoying dude ever...
Really? I hadn't noticed that. It could be that there have been much less economic/fiscal discussions than ideological/social issues where I am way more lefty.
And you have moved several more steps to the right in the last few months. What happened?
I don't think either one would go for it. At this point the question for them is do you run with Romney or do you position yourself for 2016. These are not mutually exclusive but if you run as VP and lose it will become baggage.
Yes, join the club bubble boy.
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but the average age of millionaires was 63, so it is reasonable to assume some of the wealth came from inheritance.
Maybe the poll designer thinks less bubbly watch NASCAR more than more bubbly and that NFL is more widely watched by everyone?
I knew there was a driver and a coach with the same name, just picked the wrong one. I was cheated out of some points.
Dude it is a supplement you can claim whatever the fuck you want as long as you include a ** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.