or Connect

Posts by cross22

Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Yes, this is my doctor's thought. I told him I have been having trouble concentrating at work and also that I've been waking up and not getting a good nights sleep, even when I tried going to bed at the same time every night for 2 weeks. Quote: Originally Posted by M. Bardamu I'm heading for one of these too, for the same reasons. I also snore loud as hell. The good news is that...
I don't know which one should raise the eyebrow more, the head to toe copying, or the posting of the head to toe copying in WAYWT.
Quote: Originally Posted by OffTheRack I can't compete with most of what's posted on here, but I wanted to start contributing now that I have a smart phone with a decent camera (still need some work on the full length/lighting). Today--office basics. I look forward to your comments. Your tie needs a dimple.
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt There are different ways sleep studies are done. I had one where I wore a watch for 2 weeks that kept track of movement and light. I had to record when I went to bed each night, how long it took me to fall asleep, if I woke up at night, what time I woke up in the morning..... True. I think it depends on why you are having one done. My buddy was suspected to have sleep apnea and they needed to see if he...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Wait, I can't drive myself there and back? In his case they 'strongly' recommended a friend. I think they are worried about you driving back after a night of not sleeping well. YMMV.
I helped a buddy with this. I took him there at 11PM. They have sleeping rooms where they hook up people to face masks and monitors that measure your brain waves and breathing pattern, among other things. You will not be sleeping much with all the shit strapped to your head, but enough to give them enough data to assess your sleep and determine if you have any disorders. Pick up at 5 or 6 am.
I picked 47, but I am really a 48/US 13. Why didn't you include larger sizes?
Much better than before, but those divots...
Pics?