or Connect

Posts by cross22

Quote: Originally Posted by Kookz What? Your metabolism is either in a catabolic or an anabolic state, you can't selectively break down one kind of molecule while synthesizing another one at the same time. In anabolic state, you will add both muscle and fat, in catabolic state, you will lose both. Diet and exercise can optimize the ratios of these, ie gain more muscle than fat during anabolic, lose more fat than muscle during catabolic.
Broscience at its best.
Quote: Originally Posted by otter not true at all it all depends if you are staring from a low base and how clean your diet is You can not add significant muscle without adding fat, and you can not lose fat without losing muscle. All you can do is try to optimize the ratio for your goals. If you don't get that you don't understand basic human physiology.
Quote: Originally Posted by NoStyle14 A tube? Can you clarify? Can't tell if you are insulting me? I think he means your chest is not much bigger than your waist => ||
It is nearly impossible to naturally add significant muscle mass without adding fat. That is why you got to bulk/cut until you reach your goal. Forget about Crossfit. It is not meant for what you want to do. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Overcast Mood Tuesday: ... - B Hey Vox, how wide are the cuffs on the chinos?
I think it is fine as long as you are able to relax and have a good time. It wouldn't hurt even if you break up with her next week. Run it by her and make sure she has no issues with that first though.
I would demand a price adjustment. Absolutely.