or Connect

Posts by cross22

I helped a buddy with this. I took him there at 11PM. They have sleeping rooms where they hook up people to face masks and monitors that measure your brain waves and breathing pattern, among other things. You will not be sleeping much with all the shit strapped to your head, but enough to give them enough data to assess your sleep and determine if you have any disorders. Pick up at 5 or 6 am.
I picked 47, but I am really a 48/US 13. Why didn't you include larger sizes?
Much better than before, but those divots...
Pics?
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 great post bmulford!!! nice to see folks helping a newbie out instead of having a snark-fest. +1
I would buy but no returns.
Quote: Originally Posted by elapsed 4. Tuxedo with a neck tie.. I felt that I look silly in a bow tie. Don't be afraid of bow ties. Take a look at some of the pictures of KtownGreg and how he rocks them in the WAYWT thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by samus Isn't it nice of them to give us the link to 'upgrade' to IE? LOL, exactly!
Using Google Chrome: Browser Upgrade Required This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer v7+ or Firefox v3+ at 1024 x 768 screen resolution You must upgrade your browser by seleting one of the Image Links above before entering our Web Site.