or Connect

Posts by cross22

Ok so the billion $ "mostly depreciation" tax write off was maybe the only real news out of this debate.
IIRC he said Canadian single payer system is so bad and things take so long that Canadians come to the US to get surgeries.
Meh, this debate is a snoozer. It will change zero minds.
LOL Trump is literally pouting
Actually dumbass:"I just start kissing them. ... I don't even wait." He went on: "And when you're a star, they let you do it," Trump says. "You can do anything." "Grab them by the p---y," Trump continues. "You can do anything."So eat a dick.
Well, the way I heard it was that he *assumes* consent so he make a move as soon as he sees a beautiful woman. That is rapey unless you believe 100% of women will consent to him (a bit exaggerated of course :-))
Yes, I don't disagree. But an accusation is different than hearing the person himself talking about it.
Yeah Bill was sleazy but Trump sounds rapey and in case of Ivanka extremely creepy.
Man I am not looking forward to listening to the bitching and the moaning about Bill for the next 8.5 years...
Apparently the RNC laywers are looking into it. I wonder if Trump/Pence votes can be counted towards a Pence/xxx ticket (very unlikely).