or Connect

Posts by cross22

You really don't understand that different people have different preferences? What you should be saying is that for you, that is the right level of quality and price point. By no means is that an objective measure beyond which spending is idiotic. It's like saying a Ford is the right quality car and anyone who pays for a more expensive car is an idiot.
Lolz. You can pick up a bunch of illegals from 7/11 and have them do a bunch of work for cheap. You can't compare that to hiring a professional who will do a quality job, carry appropriate insurance and licenses, use quality material, and warranty his work. Or you could do the job yourself and save a bunch of money. To each his own.
I know the guy is a hawk but I think there is zero chance of a war with Iran.
They will just make their aids stand there and read the bible if they have to actually filibuster.
The Carrier Indiana factory thing is just a BS PR move just like the Ford plant. Both companies are still moving forward with their Mexico factories and shifting of the jobs to lower cost labor. They are just not moving those two specific plants, for now.
SoS is way more powerful and influential than SoC.
Elaine Chao for secretary of Transportation. Trump is sure grabbing many women for his cabinet.
FTFY
Lol I have not kept up. You talking Frum? Gerson? Post a link.