or Connect

Posts by cross22

Usually if appliances don't break within the first year (defective) they won't fail for a while so extended warrantees are a waste of money, but it sounds like you got a pretty good deal so don't lose any sleep over $300.
I am about to start building a new home and the Gas company wants 60K to bring a line. I would do it for 7k in a heartbeat.
Redskins fans
Wow what a game. Monkey off the pats back (still a second left though)
Peyton Manning 5 completions/4 interceptions?
Go ahead and enjoy yourselves while you can. Brady is going to shit on your team next time they meet.
Does NFL have any evidence to believe there were any incriminating texts in Brady's phone? I assume they checked the attendent and other employees' phones and there were no text to or from Brady. Destroying the phone is not an evidence of wrongdoing.
Yes, how dare people expect a raise after a few good seasons when their contract is up for renewal. They should just STFU and work for the same money. Oh and they absolutely get less money after bad seasons when their contract is up.
What a crap season and finale. Everything sucked except for Roger ordring champagne for his mom.
Lol stitchy. Tony was killed at the end...