or Connect

Posts by cross22

Since Friday's attempted coup:6,000 military personnel have been arrested, with more than two dozen generals awaiting trial9,000 police officers have been sackedAlmost 3,000 judges have been suspendedMore than 15,000 education staff in Turkey have been suspendedMore than 1,500 university deans have also been ordered to resignthe licences of 21,000 teachers working at private institutions revoked.More than 250 staff in Mr Yildirim's office have been removedTurkey's media...
I was thinking there might be some parallels between the recent police shooting and the islamic terrorism. The recent poblicity and politization of black killings at the hands of the police might be radicalizing some the same way decades of publicity and politization of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, wars in Iraq/Afghanistan, etc and the supposed role of the west as enablers of murder of muslims has radicalized some muslims. I partially got that idea hearing the...
It seems I misunderstood what was going on when I heard the Turkey news last night...
It is not dying, they just took over CNN Turk which was on live as it was happening. Also the military is bombing the parliment.
Erdogan is in a plane seeking asylum in Germany. Kerry who is in Russia refused to comments saying he doesn't know any details. Interesting.
A coup d'etat might just be what Turkey needs...
Still walking out on a security job is no the most responsible thing to do.
Not yet, but I suspect it will start soon given the recent alarmist talks about AI including those by Stephen Hawking.
Yes, it exactly means that, just look up the definition of a robot. I have no issues with the rest of your statement, just don't want idiots jumping on this as a reason for why we should ban robots/AI. There were no robots involved in this incident..