or Connect

Posts by cross22

I agree with both of these.
Blah, so far a pretty sucky season...
So Sapp was fired from NLFN today after he beat up some hookers in his hotel room last night. Sounds like the price wasn't right and he didn't want to pay...
Wow what a finish...
Both teams look like they did two weeks ago. Patriots looking good.
Wow so Robert Kraft is demanding NFL put up evidence or STFU (apologize). Basically Bob, Bill and Tom have all gone all-in with this thing rather than hedging their bets. Also it is looking like Mike Kensil is the driving force behind this and possibly the leaks to the media. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes out of this and I think Goodell will be gone shortly.
^SB balls are always handled by the league, so there is no issues there. An under inflated ball also doesn't travel as well so it negatively effects the passing game.
This is crap. First of all, the video in OP is laughable. Unless you are retarded you will be able to examine 3 balls one after the other and tell comparatively how they rank. Also, notice the data scientist's weasel qualification: "Based on the assumption that fumbles per play follow a normal distribution, you’d expect to see...". There is no reason to believe fumbles are normally distributed. This whole article is BS.Now I do think there is something going on with...
It seemed really unlikely that Brady wouldn't notice the balls were not inflated properly if D'Qwell Jackson noticed after intercepting the ball. However, D'Qwell Jackson now denies having noticed or said anything about that.