or Connect

Posts by Raymondleigh3268

This tread is Amazing
weres everbody from ?
the last time i was in john lobb factory there wasnt any think i really liked in my size some times it can be a bit hit and miss but shoes was £125 £150 etc etc .i when to churchs and got some Church Burwood Brogues for £110 i think there should of been £350ish.I missed the sale in John Lobb last year but i remmber driving pass and seeing a really really really big que of chinese gentleman lined up the street .So anyway im going to try and see if i can get in there...
my father lives 5 mins away from john lobb.15 mins drive from chucrhs i was just asking if any body esle is going i am for sure
alway real nt going to put it up for another week tho
last year there was loads of people lined up out side john lobb factory in jan last year there was a sale
anybody going be going to northampton for the jan sales ? what factory will you visit
This is what i do ever week if any think i should do some early morning cv ( running ) but there only so many hours in a week so i find it hard to fit any more in with my life style family work etc etc... What do you fellas do ? MONDAY CHEST Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 3 Sets Of 8-12 Reps Flat Dumbbell Bench Press: 3 Sets Of 8-12 Reps Decline Barbell Bench Press: 3 Sets Of 8-12 Reps Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 3 Sets Of 8-12 Reps Cable...
do any of you fellas shave your body hair if so how do you do it .i do but if done wrong you can end up with a small rash on my chest the closer i shave if i clip im ok
what kind of stuff do you fella love to get up to ?