or Connect

Posts by Mike147

Bring back the Schilling too!! Everything is weak versus Dollars these days (except Swiss) - You are seriously right about the HUF man... It can make a real impact on your purchases in Budapest
Drop by the Alden Shop on Madison if you can and talk to them. If your request is simple - i.e. an existing ML shoe in the catalogue in #8 or Black Shell, they you can get it done. You have to wait a while - maybe 6 months + and deal with an up-charge, but i guess you'll save $500+ (if they accept your order).V-Vip and Cap Toe are possible on ML - it just has to be simple and something based off the Footbalance line catalogue. And it really need to be a simple shell...
$1300 + shipping for these is completely unreasonable IMO.... This is a $550 pair of shoes, nothing more - looks like #8
Anatomica does not stock EEE - I believe the stock to E width
I think that this pair is just too big and I might be fucked... They were a special make-up, single pair, so I'm stuck with them. There is one very good shop in Manhattan i will try to consult on the fit....
Any idea retail in EURO?
Not TTS - I wear a thick orthotic
My PCT Shell #8 in 9.5EEE are too big and almost unwearable - Wonder if I can get them re-lasted as a 9EEE... I really love the way they look but even with an additional stuffed insole and tongue pad - can't get them comfortable. I think sizing in ML from Moulded has evolved - there is a difference in fit between the old FootBalance Duck Cotton lining and the new custom make-up fully leather lined shoes. I will only buy 9EEE going forward and will not order special...
Very nice Roguls... Very nice...
Thanks Dopey - As usual, you are a fountain of knowledge and experience in these matters. I will reach out to Foster & Son to see if they are able to meet my ortho needs. Still hoping for a trip to Vienna - but that involves a second trip to Vienna - not sure how it all shakes out in terms of cost.