or Connect

Posts by Mike147

http://www.vass-cipo.hu/Eng/Modellek_03_London/Modell_03_035_Kicsi.htmlI think if you want the Banana last - Vass will build you a shoe on it.And consider Maftei - he has a proxy in Mass that measures clients for him.. check his website:http://www.maftei.at/
When you hit $1100+ for a pair of Aldens I just have to throw up my hands and scream. At some point, with overseas sourcing from France or Japan - you have to seek a better option. For starters, in RTW/MTO, Vass is a superior shoe. Higher quality control, better materials, more hand work and many, many more options (lasts, leather, styling, insole adjustments, etc) for a lower cost. You can get this done without jumping on a plane to Budapest if you do some homework...
Wow - I really find this fit pic and others posted to be fascinating. When in the be-spoke process does this typically occur? Is the fitter using a test shoe?I was measured by Mr. Glasgow in NYC a few months back - they are building a balmoral that will accommodate my orthotic and I will have my next fitting appointment sometime in March/April. Given how tough I am to fit, I might benefit greatly from this process. Is this something I can request beforehand? Any...
Nordstrom has the "non-classics" on sale - about 30% off..
Not seeing it either
Anyone hearing of post XMAS sales that capture Barbour?
I think your probability of getting this done is close to 0. Unless you have a deformity that requires you to wear a special medical device/shoe, I can't see them proscribing this or your HSA approving this charge (it's highly unlikely that they will allow an HSA approved transaction to flow through from a retailer like Moulded Shoe, Alden Shop, etc... )
Anyone interested in trading a PCT Shell #8 ML shoe in 9.5 3E for something in shell 9 3E? Mine are a little big on me...
I tried on my new Bedale for my wife and she asks "Why is that coat so short? Isn't it supposed to be longer?" I'm 5'9" 185lbs - so it's not like I'm some giant, making my Bedale look like it's for a mini-me... So a question on the Beaufort versus the Bedale - does anyone have a strong view here? I'm not expecting to wear this coat over a suit or blazer - just not my style... Is it worth switching up my Bedale for a Beaufort? Any major style differences between the...
Where is your J Crew? I want to try to call them thnks...