or Connect

Posts by Mike147

Wonderful shoes Sdolina - they came out great. How do they fit?
Some choices - for Sneakers - New Balance makes widths for sure and I think they are of high quality. Would also look at Ecco, Mephisto, Abeo and Orthaheel - if you go into a 'comfort' shoe store you're going to find a lot of casual shoes and summer sandals that will work. Any good sneaker / runners shop will also be able to fit you in a comfortable pair of casual sneaker - issue here is that the style you like the best may not always be the one that is best for your...
I need to clarify my question here - if anyone has actual experience in shipping to proxies or retailers in central and eastern europe - I would ask you to please take a look. Just looking for tips from people with experience in shipping in and out of the region. I know that others have had this issue before. Thanks, Mike147
Shipping from the USA to Austria - Getting from Point A to Point B without getting into a bureaucratic mess: I had some problems after recently shipping a pair of shoes for repair back to Austria (from my home in the US - I shipped via USPS Priority) - The local post in Austria tried to hit the retailer with a very big tax (maybe VAT) upon receipt of the item. They just can't over the fact that the retailer is not purchasing the item, it is simply an item that has already...
Shipping from the USA to Austria - Getting from Point A to Point B without getting into a bureaucratic mess: I had some problems after recently shipping a pair of shoes for repair back to Austria (from my home in the US - I shipped via USPS Priority) - The local post in Austria tried to hit the retailer with a very big tax (maybe VAT) upon receipt of the item. They just can't over the fact that the retailer is not purchasing the item, it is simply an item that has...
I am referring to feet for sure - I think there is a good degree of subjectivity to fit and I am accustomed to RTW shoes. So trying to better assess how tight is too tight when looking at bespoke and MTM. Sometimes I have to really break in and walk miles before I know for sure.
How tight doe your shoes fit in the toe box in comparison the the heel and across your instep/arch?
Very nicely done! Were these bespoke or RTW? Would you mind telling us what they cost you?
That includes shoe trees as well. This is worth some investigation for sure - plenty of good posts and articles online for Maftei. I was in Vienna doing this last week and should have my first pair in mid-to-late February.
For Calf, Maftei will run you around EURO 1000 including VAT. That includes EURO 100 for the last..