or Connect

Posts by Reevolving

As part of scaling back of my wardrobe to more sharp casual appropriateness, I plan to do more of the sweater with trousers thing look this winter. Simple yet sharp. Which is your preferred look? Crew or V-neck? I personally don't like when there is a lot of collar popping out above the V-neck. It starts to resemble a plunging neckline showing cleavage. In photo #3, he is wearing a V-neck, yet there isn't a lot of shirt popping up from the sweater opening. It looks...
That's a good one b/c people will write articles about your outfit.But, you may only be seen a few times a year.The rest, you're on set, or sitting in your mansion.
I'm not a n00b.Notice my join date.+1. Those looks are trying too hard to be like MadMen.The only response those outfits will ever get is "Why are you so dressed up?"That means you've overdressed and sticking out like a sore thumb.Actually, I've got my eye on this
Proper diet can make that belly go away.
No, that requires getting dirty.No, that is an anonymous work from home career.The guy that owns SF doesn't know the first thing about clothing.http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0CE4D71638F93BA1575AC0A9629C8B63PR guy might be sitting at a desk most days.But for a media appearance, he gets to be seen.Salesman is seen, but by only one person at a time.Lawyer might be sitting at a desk most days.Teacher is a very good answer, but is only seen by the same group...
If this is news to you, then you need to take a break from SF.I have been gone for a year or two, and toned down my wardrobe considerably.Coming back, the people and outfits here look absolutely idiotic.You need to step away to see with objectivity.Think of the most attractive women you know. Now, who do you think they would date?Which set of guys look masculine and confident to you?Which look like Orville Redenbocker, Erkel, and Pee Wee Herman, and a 1970s used car...
Shoes are an exception.Tricker's should get you lots of compliments.My Cheaney's have been getting noticed like crazy lately.I am surprised this got complimented.Which trailer park do you live in?Women do not compliment t-shirts and jeans.
AND THE BEST JOB FOR THOSE WHO WANT PEOPLE TO NOTICE THEIR DANDY OUTFITS IS....???
Does anyone else feel that the cutover to Huddler forum format was the turning point? It seems like threads I used to start would get 100+ replies now only get a couple. I assume the traffic numbers are way down compared to 4 years ago.
I picture many people on this forum getting excitedly dressed up with pocket squares, but then spending their entire workday sitting alone in some cubicle, with all their dandy efforts going unnoticed. What is the compete opposite of this?