or Connect

Posts by Reevolving

Need some sweaters but don't want to drop $85 a pop at JCrew. Any alternatives?
Actually, the jacket is way too big in the shoulders, truth be told.
chocolosa, Deets on that unstructured casual jacket? I want something exactly like that.
I just got a new #1 jacket. It's not deep navy, so it doesn't look like a suit top. It's a slightly lighter blue. It's also got a hopsack texture giving it some casual edge. This is key to pulling off a jacket that doesn't look like you just grabbed your formal suit top from the closet There is no structure, and the material is somewhat thin, also adding to casual vibe. (Not a stuffed suit) It works with wool dress pants, with corduroys, with jeans. I can wear it to...
Where did you buy the navy unlined SC?About how much did you spend on it?It seems like linen or texture, patch pocket, and unlined are what make a "Sunday Church" jacket into an everyday jacket.Can you post a pic of these?Were did you buy them?About how much did you spend on it?Where did you buy it?I'd like to spring for something like this.About how much did you spend on it?
I just got a new #1 jacket. It's not deep navy, so it doesn't look like a suit top. It's a slightly lighter blue. It's also got a hopsack texture giving it some casual edge. This is key to pulling off a jacket that doesn't look like you just grabbed your formal suit top from the closet There is no structure, and the material is somewhat thin, also adding to casual vibe. (Not a stuffed suit) It works with wool dress pants, with corduroys, with jeans. I can wear it to...
I didn't know the Cosby show was back on the air.
Hang a curtain up behind the dummy and post an update
That outfit is not worth posting on the internet. It's just a generic outfit people wear to Walmart.,
Besides SF, what are you busy with?You need to learn golf when you're young, and have time to sink.