or Connect

Posts by Reevolving

It seems SF has completely died out the last few years. In 2010, a thread with a question would have been 25 posts in this thread.
Mabitex is a ball hugging disco style atrocity. I can't believe there aren't more posts here. It seems SF has completely died out the last few years. In 2010, there would have been 25 posts in this thread.
Haven't been here in years. But, I notice that new threads don't even get replies anymore. On the surface, this forum seems totally dead. Yet this forum stats say it's still active. Are people only viewing long running threads that are 90 pages deep?
Where can I get linen pants in 2015 ?
I bought a pair of BR linen pants last summer. They are perfect. Flat front, 100% linen, straight fit, casual and roomy cut But, I need several more pairs. Anyone got a line of decent linen pants that aren't $250 ?
Andrew, please post a few examples of your outfits
Did someone inform you that you have a bundt cake atop your head?
If it's too good to be true, it's probably just some cheapo leather and the seller is living in a very large house on the water. Ebay is loaded with fake everything
I get the feeling these are just some knock-offs that are expensive. Anyone know the legitimacy of this Ebay seller? Could just be cheap $5 leather.
The brogued driving gloves look like pure 80s cheese. No way you guys are talking about these.