or Connect

Posts by Reevolving

Does anyone still use this forum?
https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-sweaters/products/mens-cashmere-crew3-black I am a big fan. What is your favorite color? So versatile. Can wear with jeans, dress pants, corderoys, or suit pants. How do you like to wear your sweaters? https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-sweaters/products/mens-cashmere-crew3-black
How did this play out? Based on the last post in this thread, you bought like 8 pairs of shoes one week after starting this thread?
One thing that annoys me is that few manufacturers seem to make stylish, normal-looking fall and winter jackets that are actually waterproof. I have closets full of tech outerwear for all types of winter sports and weather, but when I'm going to work in the winter, I'd like to stay dry but not look like I'm climbing a glacier. A few years ago I bought this jacket from some German fashion brand called Wellensteyn. It's sorta but not exactly this model, but you'll get the...
One thing that annoys me is that few manufacturers seem to make stylish, normal-looking fall and winter jackets that are actually waterproof. I have closets full of tech outerwear for all types of winter sports and weather, but when I'm going to work in the winter, I'd like to stay dry but not look like I'm climbing a glacier. A few years ago I bought this jacket from some German fashion brand called Wellensteyn. It's sorta but not exactly this model, but you'll get the...
That's all. What happened to this forum? This place is a ghost town. Are there like 5 users now?
BLACK SWEATERS! SF APPROVED? Or are they too formal like black suits ?
BLACK SWEATERS! SF APPROVED? Or are they discouraged like black suits that are only for formal ?
BLACK SWEATERS! SF APPROVED? Or are they discouraged like black suits that are only for formal ?