or Connect

Posts by Reevolving

Did someone inform you that you have a bundt cake atop your head?
If it's too good to be true, it's probably just some cheapo leather and the seller is living in a very large house on the water. Ebay is loaded with fake everything
I get the feeling these are just some knock-offs that are expensive. Anyone know the legitimacy of this Ebay seller? Could just be cheap $5 leather.
The brogued driving gloves look like pure 80s cheese. No way you guys are talking about these.
The Ebay seller seems to make gloves for grip. Like riding gloves. I am looking for insulated winter gloves. Please post some more links.
The more formal dress shirts have a much tighter weave. Water almost beads off them. Shirt can be very stiff, when pressed. The more casual OCBD shirts have much softer cotton. Pillier. Slight fraying and fuzz. Goes with jeans. What is this type of cotton called?
Is this forum as active as it was back in 2010 ? Bumping this thread for the coming winter season. Please post some things you've bought or are considering.
Is this forum as active as it was back in 2010 ? Sold off all my remaining leather soled shoes. Or replaced them with rubber. Life is just so much better this way. Anyone else in this camp?
Sold off all my remaining leather soled shoes. Or replaced them with rubber. Life is just so much better this way. Anyone else in this camp? Is this forum as active as it was back in 2010 ?
Is this forum as active as it was back in 2010 ? Bumping this thread for the coming winter season. Please post some things you've bought or are considering.