or Connect

Posts by cking

http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/26775#post_6870336
Like Winston S. I also only use my 257 for work. I used to have leave one of those tiny usb receiver on my laptop and after a while the zipper managed to demolish it. So you definitely want to be careful with your electronics when inserting and taking it out of the 257.
Yeah what I was trying to say was that although you don't have to pay duties you still need to pay taxes.
I don't know if you equate duties and taxes but 4 out of 5 times I've been charged taxes (even for Epaulet shipments with goods that are Made in Canada).Even marking things as gifts won't really solve the problem unless all indications of price are removed as well (i.e. price tag, invoice, etc.,) as those pesky customs officers will find a way to charge you.
I received my chukkas last week and saw that they had the similar half to 3/4 length sole (as shown in the photo above from rkusmant). Does this mean all Rancourt & Co shoes are not full length soles?And is the sole stitched or glued? To me it seemed glued but I can't tell...EDIT: To answer my own question I think that it might have to do with whether you it's 'fully lined midsole'
You can always using the sizing guide on the Rancourt website. I'm a 11 in Nike's, 10.5D in Barrie, and measured myself as 10.5 using the Rancourt measurement. Of course I have yet to receive my shoes so I can't say with certainty that the shoes will fit.
Are they regular brown or 'plainsman' brown?
For the folks that own a pair of Rancourt's, do they have full length leather insoles?
Just ordered a 2-eye handsewn chukka in Mushroom suede with a brick red camp-moc sole. Looking forward to it! Now to figure out what's next...
I'd also be interested in how they fit in comparison to the 5-last.