or Connect

Posts by n2pua

to the kamakura experts, regarding fit: i'm looking to buy a couple of the shirts from the new casual line. however, in my experience, i found clothes from Japan/Asia to fit much slimmer/shorter than i am used to. I'm a 40/15.75 in most other euro and US makers, but according to the item's details, it advises a tokyo slim 39-40 to go with a medium. however, my chest is a little bigger for the size. so between my chest leaning towards a large (in spite of a smaller neck),...
anyone know where i can find a navy lupo polo ? ak rikks in grand rapids is sold out in my size.
completely unrelated, but ..... if ANYONE from suitsupply hq is reading the messages off this forum, someone should really start considering opening up the EU online store products to the US customers. 1.00 USD buys 0.87 EUR and still slightly trending in our favor, making our buying power here in the states, only that much stronger. Even with shipping costs/scalability aside, I still don't see how SS doesn't take advantage of this. Am I completely off-base ?
Just curious if anyone has seen this Lazio in the flesh: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/lazio-brown-plain/P3874I.html Says brown, but looks grey on my screen (had this same issue with a Washington Half model a while back). Either way, curious to hear thoughts if anyone laid eyes/hands on it.
And just like that, the Wool Donegal Lorenzo was swiped.
Hey guys, Just a quick heads up. I'm offering a couple Eidos pieces for sale (see below in my signature) as I'm getting a solid tax return and need to make space in my closet for more Eidos goods. 1) the OG Navy Raw Silk Tipo Suit in 40/50 Regular (Since Antonio's is going strong, I see no reason to hold onto my second one. Hell yes I bought two). 2) the Brown Wool Donegal Lorenzo Sport Coat in 42/52 (Previously mentioned here. Now officially up) Photos and info...
SOLD As I have an awesome tax return coming and plan to spend some of it on new product, I'm going to have to make space in my closet. So, up for grabs is a spare Eidos Napoli gem I loved so much. However, I'm not a 42 in this model, so my loss is your gain. - Made In Italy - Full Canvas & Soft Shoulder Construction - 3/2 Roll Button Stance - Brown Wool Donegal - Patch Pockets - Inspired By Liverano Measurements (inches) - Shoulders: 18.5 - Chest: 22 - Sleeve: 26 -...
SOLD !!!!! As I have an awesome tax return coming and plan to spend some of it on new product, I'm going to have to make space in my closet. So, up for grabs is a spare Eidos Napoli gem I loved so much, I bought it twice. Since my first one shows no signs of wear, i'm now convinced I can hold onto it for ages. - Made In Italy - Full Canvas & Soft Shoulder Construction - 3/2 Roll Button Stance - Raw Silk - Flap Pockets - Flat Front Trousers Measurements (inches) -...
interesting how this model's shoulders looked more roped ...... or is that just me ?
For those that have experience with both the Jort and Hudson..... Do you find the shoulders similar enough for the latter to be considered a good knock-off ?