or Connect

Posts by n2pua

And just like that, the Wool Donegal Lorenzo was swiped.
Hey guys, Just a quick heads up. I'm offering a couple Eidos pieces for sale (see below in my signature) as I'm getting a solid tax return and need to make space in my closet for more Eidos goods. 1) the OG Navy Raw Silk Tipo Suit in 40/50 Regular (Since Antonio's is going strong, I see no reason to hold onto my second one. Hell yes I bought two). 2) the Brown Wool Donegal Lorenzo Sport Coat in 42/52 (Previously mentioned here. Now officially up) Photos and info...
SOLD As I have an awesome tax return coming and plan to spend some of it on new product, I'm going to have to make space in my closet. So, up for grabs is a spare Eidos Napoli gem I loved so much. However, I'm not a 42 in this model, so my loss is your gain. - Made In Italy - Full Canvas & Soft Shoulder Construction - 3/2 Roll Button Stance - Brown Wool Donegal - Patch Pockets - Inspired By Liverano Measurements (inches) - Shoulders: 18.5 - Chest: 22 - Sleeve: 26 -...
As I have an awesome tax return coming and plan to spend some of it on new product, I'm going to have to make space in my closet. So, up for grabs is a spare Eidos Napoli gem I loved so much, I bought it twice. Since my first one shows no signs of wear, i'm now convinced I can hold onto it for ages. - Made In Italy - Full Canvas & Soft Shoulder Construction - 3/2 Roll Button Stance - Raw Silk - Flap Pockets - Flat Front Trousers Measurements (inches) - Shoulders: 18 -...
interesting how this model's shoulders looked more roped ...... or is that just me ?
For those that have experience with both the Jort and Hudson..... Do you find the shoulders similar enough for the latter to be considered a good knock-off ?
MTM ?
thanks guys for doing the dirty work for us. i think you've said what we're all hoping (and hopefully someone from SS trolls this forum to read it as well) we all want a navy wool hudson suit for fall. if not sooner. something timeless that can last us 3 seaosns, that i'm confident a lot of us would pull the trigger on without hesitating.
Antonio,Just curious. I noticed the new Lupo's have extra detail/fabric at the base of the placket. Is this to reinforce or something you're experimenting with ?
The problem with a 42 reg is that the sleeve length for me lands right smack in the middle of the buttonholes