or Connect

Posts by n2pua

Greg,More information please ...........
congratulations marcus .......i think i speak for everyone here when i say that we wish you nothing but success
just added.
antonio,is the lack of primo's current availability due to the retailers/buyers general fear of their customer not understanding or appreciating the benefits of the design (a la tipo) or a deliberate decision to streamline the tailored end of your design vision ?(personally, always been a fan of grinze/spalla camicia and thankfully now that the hyped conversation about it is dying down, i hope it doesn't disappear, least of all from eidos)
SOLD - Edward Green - Chelsea Oxford - Brown Mink Suede - Size 9 UK, 9.5 US (However, this fits a US 10 without question) - E Width - 82 Last Retail Price: $1,300 Shipping CONUS
Question answered.Nevermind
These prices are not advertised on the site, so you'll need to call the store directly at (612) 746-5329.Ask for Noah, as he was the SA who emailed me directly.
That's a good question. Noah didn't send any other photos, so I think it would be best to give them a quick call to confirm.
Also....... Outerwear/Tailored Navy Cotton Shantung Orig. Price- 825.00$ Sale Price- 329.00$ Sizes-48, 52, 54, 56, Indigo Overdyed Betacord Orig. Price- 925.00$ Sale Price- 369.00$ Sizes- 50, 52, 54, 56, Tan/Cream Slubby Texted Orig. Price- 1395.00$ Sale Price- 559.00$ Sizes- 48, 50, 52, 54, Lt. Grey/White Betacord Orig. Price- 925.00$ Sale Price- 369.00$ Sizes- 48, 50, 54, Good luck guys.