or Connect

Posts by coolca1028

Alright, this is the first time in trying out this combo, khaki blazer / slim navy pants.. think this is passable?.. I am actually thinking of wearing this to a wedding next weekend, and if so, what color shoes? if it helps, im still young and its a friends wedding, not too casual etc, thanks for the inputs! (apologies for the messy room/ mirror / dog)
Selling a Holts Renfrew gift certificate of 408.xx$ for 380$... Got a gift this Christmas and decided not to keep it, thus was only able to receive store credit.. Thanks!
Just got these suits - h&m x mmm / navy blue 'jacket + pants' and camel 'jacket' What do you gents think?... and sorry for the dirty mirror/room and my fluffy dog
fit pics /request
Selling used Surface to Air coat I bought a while back. I've worn it handfull of times and still have lots of life in it. I've gained weight so this doesn't fit me anymore. Someone who usually wears a small, or 36/38 would fit best. Minus couple of buttons missing as you can see in the pictures. Originally 600$ and selling for only 120$ shipped within north america. International, please pm me for shipping quotes, thank you!
Selling my Audio Technica ath-es7, these are 100% Authentic Guaranteed! and comes with its original pouch as well! These has barely been used and only comes with pouch and the headphones since I cannot for the life of me find the box. It works perfectly as new. up on ebay! http://www.ebay.ca/itm/271114592517?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156 obviously free shipping to forum members! Thank you!
hour left on the jackets!
up
up!
These are all up on ebay! Links below! Canada Goose Manitoba Jacket in XS Graphite! Mackage Jake Jacket in Black and Silver/Grey Size.38 Naked and Famous Chino in Beige Size.30/30 Diesel Beige trench Size.M Thank you! Canada Goose http://www.ebay.ca/itm/271088503633?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Mackage...