or Connect

Posts by justuhgeek

Congratulations! Crossing my fingers and hoping they get a pair in 8D.
Thanks for the pics Ryden. Think I've made up my mind.
Thanks for the pics. That is a gorgeous makeup. Are they that dark in real life or is it just the glare? I looked back and saw that Calikid has a similar makeup in Chocolate shell.Did this turn out to be the same as espresso?Right now I'm torn between espresso and #8. Some of the pics of espresso look too dark for my liking which is why I'm a bit hesitant.
#8 Longwings with antique edge for your consideration.
Thinking about putting an order in for an espresso cordovan camp moc. Can anyone share a pic of broken in espresso cordovan? Couldn't find many through search. Thanks!
Would also trade for a 7.5D!
For your consideration is a pair of Ravello shell cordovan PTBs on the Barrie last in 8D with commando soles. These were purchased form a fellow member and have been worn by me a handful of times. It is a shame that these are a tad too big for me as they are a beautiful shade of Ravello. The pics accurately show the condition and finish on the shoes. Box and shoes bags included. Shoes trees are not included. Please let me know if you have any questions or...
For your consideration is a pair of Ravello shell cordovan PTBs on the Barrie last in 8D with commando soles. These were purchased form a fellow member and have been worn by me a handful of times. It is a shame that these are a tad too big for me as they are a beautiful shade of Ravello. The pics accurately show the condition and finish on the shoes. Shoes trees are not included. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Anyone have a 7.5D Ravello PTB willing to trade for an 8D(from 2011 w/ commando soles)? I've decided that they are slightly too big for me, and they don't get much wear because of this. Any leads on any retailers bringing in Ravello PTBs? Feel like all new Ravello thus far is being allocated to LWBs.
+1 on this makeup when Carmina replenishes its supply of shell.I like all the details, but I think this makeup would look particularly good on the Oscar last with storm welting as well.Doesn't hurt to dream...