or Connect

Posts by Wu Dynasty

NDG shawl collar peacoat. Would BIN but it's a size too small for me http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOM-DE-GUERRE-NDG-SHAWL-COLLAR-WOOL-PEACOAT-36R-38R-Wings-Horns-Cloak-Geller-/261437447729?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item3cdee2de31
Friend wants to buy his girl a leather jacket for Christmas and asked me for advice since I own a couple of ROs. I don't know shit about female clothing lines and his budget is around $1,200.00. Anyone have suggestions?
I put up a Margiela henley on B&S maybe 2 years ago, bumping it every couple of weeks and never got a single pm. Last week, someone posted my B&S link to the "someone should kop" thread and I received 6 pms within an hour.
Champagne gives me acid reflux or heartburn or something
The $500 range is awkward. Either spend more for a nice leather jacket, or spend less for wool/cotton/whatever.
$649?
Prices include shipping and paypal fees within the US. International buyers please pm me and we can work out a deal. Let me know if you have any questions, and all offers will be considered. Odyn Vovk Cropped Linen Blazer Size: Tagged Medium but fits like a Small Condition: Brand New Distressed grey linen Odyn Vovk S/S 2011 "Five" line blazer with some cool details 3/4 sleeves One button blazer Shrunken collar Chest (Pit to Pit) Measurement: 19.25 Inches. Price: $50...
The past.
Prices include shipping and paypal fees within the US. International buyers please pm me and we can work out a deal. Let me know if you have any questions, and all offers will be considered. Maison Martin Margiela Cork Wallet Size: One Size Condition: Brand New Awesome MMM Bi-Fold Wallet made from cork and leather 2 cash pockets 6 card slots 4 slip pockets Coin pouch with clasp Comes with original MMM box and tag Price: $150.00 shipped.
Just so you know, it's a latino club on Fridays and an asian club on saturdays.