or Connect

Posts by etseq

Up for sale I have a beautiful brown Canali turtleneck sweater in Size 46 IT. This is roughly equivalent to a size small, though a bit on the slim side. I wear a true-to-size small generally and this was a bit too tight for me. I only wore this once. 100% virgin wool, made in Italy. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
Up for sale I have something that's hard for me to give up. A very lightly used pair of Crockett & Jones Savile Single Monk in mink brown suede. These are hand grade and on the 337 last. These were super hard for me to find in this size (8.5 E UK), since C&J seems to no longer make them in brown suede. Unfortunately, the last has never been quite right for my feet, and I'm in a cash crunch right now so I need to sell them to a lucky buyer. I've worn these less than 5 times...
For sale I have a lightly used chunky shawl collar cardigan by Gant. In nice brown color with red/orange, green, and gray pattern. Worn only a few times and never washed or dry cleaned. Excellent condition. This is size small and fits true to size. Price includes shipping to CONUS, but buyer will either pay paypal fees or send money without triggering paypal fees. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
For sale I have a lightly used dark denim shirt by RRL. Worn only a few times and never washed. Perfect condition. This is size small, and a bit slim for a small. Measurements as follows: Shoulders: 17" Chest: 19.5" Sleeves: 25.5" Length: 30.5" Price includes shipping to CONUS, but buyer will either pay paypal fees or send money without triggering paypal fees. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
For sale I have a Gant m-65 field jacket with floral lining. This is brand new with tags, never worn outside (only tried on once). This jacket was featured in GQ here This is size Small, and fits true to size. Price includes shipping to CONUS, but buyer will either pay paypal fees or send money without triggering paypal fees. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
For sale I have a gorgeous barely worn unaltered Loro Piana sportcoat in brown linen herringbone. It is a 3-roll-2 front, unstructured cut, with suede goat skin trim on collar on pockets, and is made in Italy. Color is a subdued brown with a grayish hue. The accurate color is somewhere between the 2 sets of photos (The original seller was a better photographer, so I'm uploading some of his photos, in addition to some of mine). This is a bit slim fitting for a Size 48....
duplicate post - deleted
Thanks for your advice. It's not a fake rolex, it's a real Frederique Constant with some rolex-inspired features.
Looking forward to seeing more pics.
For sale I have a pair of Epaulet Rivet Chinos in Duck Canvas, size 34. The color is "plum," a wonderful burgundy tone (to my eye). I had trouble capturing the true color with my camera, so I've included a photo from Epaulet's website. These are hemmed to 29.5," but only worn once. Great quality and construction, and in superb condition. Price is $60 including shipping to CONUS, but buyer pays paypal fees (if any). Waist: 17.5" Rise: 11.25" Inseam: 29.5" Thigh:...