or Connect

Posts by long_knives

Same. Any comparisons on fit?My go-to jeans are LVC 501 1966 customized, but I don't expect them to fit anything like that.
Is Acne getting out of the denim business? That wouldn't surprise me given the trajectory of the brand over the last few years. And damn, that ticking clock is really stressing me out.
Too funny. If you check my post history I think you'll find that I've done my fair share of brand recommendations in this thread. After all Yoox has tons of under the radar brands in abundant supply and any recommendation I make is unlikely to have any affect on my ability to make future purchases.Buuuut, for those brands I know of that Yoox gets 3 or 4 random items per year, that are made by coveted high end manufacturers and artisans, and that are listed at a fraction of...
My Yoox secrets will come with me to my grave.
Nope. I'm kicking myself for not buying some clearance items in the last sale.Canada is the envy on the western world. Stable economy and political system and a very handsome prime minister.
It's a crapshoot. Prices are good now, and probably won't go lower on the sale items. If you're on the fence about something you might as well just buy it.
Codes never work on items marked final sale.
In my experience truzzi, lorenzini, and m ferreti are not slim cuts, and I have several of each.
You all took advantage of the glitch but didn't post about it in this thread until it was fixed?Dick move.
In Montreal?