or Connect

Posts by blackderbyhat

+1 to this topic. My iPhone started erroring up a month ago due to a hardware problem, 1 month after my AppleCare warranty expired. Now it randomly starts recovery mode looping, and sometimes doesn't even make it past the boot screen. Restoring my phone (when I can, last night I was trying for 2 hours without success) is a hassle when you have to do it every day, and you don't know when it's gonna die on you. Ugh, I'll probably just open it up and try to fix it myself....
All torrenting is, is it breaks down the file into different parts, and multiple people (seeders) upload the parts so that you can download them. The more seeders you have, generally means the faster the download speed will be. All you do is click .torrent file, open it in a torrenting program (uTorrent) and then download. If you are getting slow download speeds it means you either 1. Have a slow internet connection 2. Not enough seeders, or a too high...
Drinking 1/2 a gallon of milk a day is much more feasible for someone that skinny. It's still 1200 calories and 64g of protein. That and PB/Js (Like NY to NY said) since they're so easy to just eat during the day and they're like 500+ calories (depending on brands). It's still just calories in > calories out and you'll gain weight. Just set yourself a number of calories to eat every day and make sure you hit that number. I usually find it easier to eat when I know...
If "unbranded" is an UO in-house brand like some people have been throwing around, then that selvage buzzword markup might be true. I'm not sure if these are actually raw, or just a raw color, but UO is selling these for 49 bucks. IIRC BDG is an in house UO brand. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...sp?id=14525083 Versus the selvage ones for 78. Although imo, the selvage ones really don't look that bad if you can deal with the cut. (Some people might even like...
One of the Adidas Samba variations probably looks pretty close to that