or Connect

Posts by blackderbyhat

Quote: Originally Posted by darwin how does one contact this scott cat? where can I see some samples? looking for a belt to match my clarks yet look rugged and this dude has the style im aiming for I think there is a thread on styleforum about it http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=168954
Quote: Originally Posted by bananananana Because you can control a tackle. You can't control what an electrci shock does once it's fired. If he was fighting or being violent, then yes use a taser, but that situation was nowhere near that. And the guidelines for using a taser, among other circumstances, include to subdue a fleeing suspect. A kid running around in a ballpark hardly constitutes a fleeing suspect. Any police investigation will of...
They look awful there, that guy doesn't look great in skinny jeans. Looks like he's trying to be more trendy if anything. They're way too skinny for the vans too. The shoes aren't clunky or slim enough to look good.
Quote: already own a pair of Levis 511 but someone suggested my to get the super skinny jeans to match my shoes. What?? And at this whole thread, excellent troll.
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi The fact is, the average person is not very intelligent. And half of the population is less intelligent than your average person...
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...4&ci_sku=N0JZR Looks like a good use of 125 dollars.
Hmm this thread brings up a point On here it's considered good practice to communicate based on your audience, yet there was a thread not so long ago where a guy was ragged on because he dressed based upon his audience. (Dressed down to donors who had less $$$, and were more weary of the "slick business types.") IMO, they're one in the same. What you wear is a form of nonverbal communication
Quote: Originally Posted by heeblet If I actually made a deal like that, I wouldn't post the email up here. Sounds like this guy is pretty green, but more power to him for dreaming either way. If I were an observer, like here or on ANY forum, I would NOT be rude with namecalling and negativity like some. Senior membors calling Troll, would you talk like that in the real world with someone? Something to ask yourself. If you would, then hey, that's your...
Quote: Originally Posted by johnmosby Umm, gold chains and baggy sweat pants? I don't even know what the hell you're trying to refer to...wigger, maybe? Swing and a miss. He said cholo, so probably a Mexican DJ. If you google Mexican DJ trackjacket you'll find a couple people that fit the bill of what he's describing. The difference is I guess you want to look like a European douchebag, while he's describing a Mexican one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher . No, shoes do not always stay on the floor, and they most certainly track mud, dirt, salt, and water all over the house, including into places where people do eat. I'll slide it downhill for you