or Connect

Posts by blackderbyhat

That jacket's awesome, wish i had a use for it in Texas
PMed about the Flatheads if they're still up for sale
No paypal fee, just 35 flat on paypal. I can mail or email the code if you want, i've got feedback on Ebay from doing it both ways. My Ebay Feedback There are 2 gift cards, 1 $25 and one $15 Thanks
I'm looking at leather bracelets and I'm thinking I like this more than the 3sixteen leather one. Not sure if it's too much though.
thoughts on the Supra Assault? I'm looking for a good white canvas shoe at >$100 I can't get over the black lip on the toe of the Converse JPs and I haven't been able to find any John Varvatos Converse i've liked since the white multi eyelet version
Great troll topic
Quote: Originally Posted by Faded501s I've never seen anything but hate for Crocs in these parts Glad you posted this topic
Shoes would work with a different shirt i think. (closer to the 1st pic) The colors don't go together since the shoes are like grey dirty. Definitely hem that though unless you're wearing them with boots.
I don't post often, but a thread about Abercrombie Jeans?
Quote: Originally Posted by darwin how does one contact this scott cat? where can I see some samples? looking for a belt to match my clarks yet look rugged and this dude has the style im aiming for I think there is a thread on styleforum about it http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=168954