or Connect

Posts by blackderbyhat

They look interesting enough, and they're not really expensive with the 50% off deal they're running. Like 38 a shirt. I'll probably order em later today, I'm gonna see if I can find any more info first. Don't really want to get some yesstyle stuff at my doorstep.I bought the minor variety shirt too, I'll post some fit pics when I get it
+1, didn't even realize the bottom had fell off and I wore on the heel a bit. Gonna go to the cobbler later this week.
I liked the white painted jeans, they're at least something to experiment with. Not sold on the red ones, but I'm sure someone could make em look good. Go TTS on them. I sized down one the first time and I could barely get them buttoned which was a no go with how restrictive they are compared to like jeans w/ spandex in them. Then I bought a size up on accident and they're a little too baggy to wear comfortably.
Just stopped by the Austin location and grabbed the black sidezips in a 43. The chick at the register only knocked off the first 50% though. I'll probably go back and try to get the other 50% off, if not I'll just return them. There were like 3 other ones left, like 40-41s and like a 45 I think. If I return these, there'll be a 43 also.
If uniqlo.com continues their current track rate of restocking, I can safely say they will never restock.
trying to delete this, 2
Previous owner said he wore them around a dozen times, but probably a bit more than that. You can gauge it based on the condition. I wore em under 5 times before accepting that they were to small for me. I wear a 9 in converse and 9.5 in most other shoes and they were a bit too small. If you're an 8.5 or probably even up to a smaller 9 they'll probably fit you. There are raw denim stains on the interior of the tongue, but it doesn't effect how they actually look. You can...
trying to delete this
I've always loved that W+H hoodie, wish it was a small free bump
Pretty much anything other than the F350s. I'll go around 180~ USD. Maybe more depending on the condition. Just shoot me an offer, I don't really want anything that's been used for more than a month or two. For the slimmer cuts F310, BSP i can go up to a 30, for the rest it's more likely a 28 or 29 depending on the cut I'll probably just end up lurking till I find something around this price