or Connect

Posts by toade

Do you have an idea of when you might get more Napoli suits in? In particular charcoal 37/38R.
I once found an RLBL shawl tuxedo on ebay for $700... but that is pretty rare, and unlikely. If you give up on the shawl dream, Benjamin Satorial (ehaberdasher) makes a nice peak lapel: LINK
I think this is a pretty good fit: http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions/450#post_5080240
I have available two Ralph Lauren Purple Label Suits in size 40R. Both brand new and unaltered, with basting threads intact. The Custom Fit suit includes the tags, the Savile Row was new with tags, however they've gone missing. Still new, just no tags included. Both suits include original packet of buttons and belt loops. I purchased these suits in attempt to find my grail suit. I ended up finding one that fit me better, so these are up for sale. I'm just looking to...
I like Boss Black label (slim) as well and have found Nordstrom Trim Fit to fit me well. A tiny bit larger than Boss Black, but not by too much, and much cheaper than Boss.
It's actually up for sale in B&S for even cheaper. Bought a different RLPL suit from the seller... great guy.
I have a BNWT RLPL St. Andrews 40R (drop 6) Suit. Solid Navy, Saville Row, SB, 2 button, dual vent, ticket pocket, notch lapel 100% Super 150 wool, with flat front pants. The pants have pull tabs but the belt loops are included. A GORGEOUS suit, absolute grail, but not exactly what I am looking for. Looking to trade for a NWT RLPL in SOLID charcoal in 40R. Let me know if interested and I can provide exact measurements and pics.
19.7" for the shoulder? Seem to seem? Seems huge for 40R
Whats wrong with the solid RLBL suits on Ralph Lauren's site? Navy and Charcoal. Personally I've seen charcoal and navy at Saks in BH (though that was over a year ago). Any Saks should be able to them shipped from that store (assuming they still carry solid colors). As for RLPL, I don't think you get quite the same look. The RLPL I've seen/own (I have two Saville Row) dont have nearly as strong a shoulder (I prefer the soft shoulder). The waste also isn't as...
Yeah, most are going to beg of you not to get black... but if you have to, then you have to. What size are you? www.ehaberdasher.com has a 40R RLBL in black with peak lapels. Not exactly SF approved due to the color, but sounds like it would be a good fit for you, and at only $600 NWT, it is a great deal. RLBL fits very slim, and a 40R may work for someone who normally wears a 38R (assuming your shoulders fit the jacket well).