or Connect

Posts by Omega Man

Hey Thomas, I am wearing the same thing (Cuiron) today. I really like this scent. To me, it is an underrated scent. Not a lot of sillage, but it stays and stays close to the skin. Many have said this is a leather scent, but I rarely detect it at all. To me, it is the berry (but not the citrusy kind for the lack of a better word) that intrigues me. Too bad it has been discontinued.....
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc The poorest longevity on a scent I liked, though, is Hermes Eau d'orange verte. I haven't tried the Concentree, but I can literally bathe in the original and it just disappears in minutes. I agree with you on that. I have tried both in Sephora and I couldn't detect a scent after an hour! I guess it really depends on the skin.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas What, pray tell, does a French Lover smell like? I've not had the pleasure. I am not good in describing the scent. But there are a few experts on Basenote who summed this up rather nicely and I have quoted their reviews below. Apologise for taking up too much space. I experienced a strong angelica opening and the drydown of oakmoss with a hint of vetiver. A woody scent IMHO. I like to wear this in the...
Deleted
Today, it is FM French Lover. Despite what others have said about this scent, I quite like it. Can't argue about the name though.....
Sampling CDG - Sequoia. I am told CDG is discontinuing this, have to make up my mind whether to buy a bottle.
Sampling Domenico Caraceni - the most masculine Rose scent IMHO so far.
Same weather in the Great White North. I wanted a bit more incense. I am sampling CDG Zagorsk. Don't know if I like it that much to buy a bottle. I sampled Kyoto, and I like it a bit more.
Today I feel a bit mysterious. With the cool weather, I am wearing FM Carnal Flower.
Another L'Artisan fan, Mechant Loup for me today. It is chilly but sunny today and this scent is very well suited for this kind of weather.