or Connect

Posts by Omega Man

Sampling CDG - Sequoia. I am told CDG is discontinuing this, have to make up my mind whether to buy a bottle.
Sampling Domenico Caraceni - the most masculine Rose scent IMHO so far.
Same weather in the Great White North. I wanted a bit more incense. I am sampling CDG Zagorsk. Don't know if I like it that much to buy a bottle. I sampled Kyoto, and I like it a bit more.
Today I feel a bit mysterious. With the cool weather, I am wearing FM Carnal Flower.
Another L'Artisan fan, Mechant Loup for me today. It is chilly but sunny today and this scent is very well suited for this kind of weather.
Today I am wearing FM French Lover. Just one of those days that I don't want to wear anything fruity. As for Chez Bond from Bond No.9, I think it is a classic scent. The notes are very very similar to GIT from Creed IMHO. It is a anytime anywhere scent.
MPG - Racine for me today in the Great White North. Sunny and a bit humid, perfect for this scent IMHO.
Anyone know what is happening with Basenote? I typed this on Google and it says the Domain name has been registered with someone else.
I thought you are UK8.5E!
Don't forget drizzt3117, he is now a "reformed" addict. I came to know about basenote because of him. I quite like Ulrich Lang Anvers 2, D'Orsay Chevallier. Not too loud, pleasant and comforting scents.