or Connect

Posts by Omega Man

Nice shoes and pics. These and the Chapel are on my next to buy list. Good luck with the sell.
Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 i have a question about this jacket: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=536 you mention something about Diesel, did Iron Heart take the design from a Diesel jacket? Let me take a stab. Diesel is the name of Kiya's dog.
I am sorry to hear that SField. Although I don't know you and I have not experienced anything remotely similar, I feel your pain. This SF community has enlightened me on good and not so good things in life. It will take some time to heal, but be strong, don't do anything too irrational and it is not your fault. After all, she was the one who took the steps to ruin the relationship. Keep yourself busy and seek professional help if you have to. Let others (trusted...
Man, they look like they have stepped on sh_t!
Quote: Originally Posted by ajv I think I might have to start hating you...... +1 in a nice way. Truly fantastic looking shoes.
All I can say is, wow!
Are there actual buyers for these shoes/luxury goods in Japan? I don't understand, Japan has been in a rut for the past 10 years. 1/2 of the students coming out of universities are not getting a job. Companies are not hiring and many people had been let go. Revisiting Economics 101, consumer spending is a key piece of spending to sustain an economy. Perhaps there is a latent demand of these goods, am I missing something?
Quote: Originally Posted by dr.no Since when does Vass use UK sizing? +1. What are their European equivalents? 43 / 43.5?
Stop buying Chinese made goods at Walmart, and you won't have a problem. Consumers want better value, manufacturers want to give them that by finding cheaper resources and/or labour while trying to appease their shareholders. It's a vicious circle. Japan went through an "industrial" revolution with good technological advances. China's technology (and quality) is catching up (albeit slowly). Coupled that with massive amounts of cheaper labour, it is a force to be...
A noob question on TTS here. From what I can gather, TTS means true to waist size regardless of what the tag says. For example, if my true waist is 32 and the waist of the jeans is 32, but the tag says 31/33, I should be ok getting it. I know there are myriad of other variables such as sanforized vs. unsanforized, stretching, skrinking (famous for Samurai). Am I in the clear?