or Connect

Posts by Omega Man

Quote: Originally Posted by Joenobody0 Is that your dress shoe size? If so your sizing doesn't make any sense to me. I wear a US 7 or 7.5 in Alden dress shoes, a UK 6.5 in the C&J 325 last and a UK 6.5 in the Lobb 7000 last. Either your shoes are too big or they don't fit your feet well. If they're too big get ready to experiment with pads and insoles. +1. I am a US 9, and I wear CJ in 8.5 and a possibly an 8. But 7.5 will just be too small....
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonC There are a fair number of shoes made by 'Laszlo Budapest' - can anyone offer any insight? I suspect the person selling these in Germany is actually the rep for Vass in Germany. I am also curious to know.
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonC Cheap BIN (€189) on a pair of decent-looking Vass. Thanks, looking for the exact same shoe. Minimal wear on the sole. There is a bunch of new Vass Budapester on eBay Germany. Very good prices IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou 21oz IH 634s are surpisingly not rigid. +1. They are quite comfortable to wear even at this weight!
Quote: Originally Posted by crosswound i thought i was imagining things so i went to a tailor to have the 634sb inseam measured seems like one side is hemmed to the length i asked but the other side is a little under inch longer lol. guess i only noticed this more because it was a straight cut and no matter how i wore them one side of the leg looked baggier than the other no matter what. so i thought i was going crazy. pay $400 for some nice denim off...
Congrats! Take good care of your wife and the little one.
Wash / dry clean / bleach them. People buy used things all the time.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAVA23 Well, it turns out the 7E are too tight. Don't know what happened? As the store they felt OK but this morning they did not fit as well. I am cosidering sizing up to 7.5E or consider the Drummond in Tan on the 337 last. Has anyone had fir issues with the 348 last? I wear the same size on both 348 and 337 last. 337 last is more roomier and I think it is only available on the Handgrades (i.e. Clifford). ...
If they both fit, you are a happy camper. I think the 348 is a bit more elongated.
Nice shoes, I am wearing mine today. I tend to think it would fit a US 8 or US8.5. Mine is a 8.5E UK and I wear a US 9D. Good luck with the sale.