or Connect

Posts by Omega Man

It takes ages for me to load a page or call up a thread, perhaps I am at work (security/firewall etc.) I can see in the bottom screen and it counts the # of items being loaded. Will try again at home.
Just read this. Harbin, man the f-ck up and get it straighten out. Mods rarely step into B&S, but the evidence shows you are trying to scam people on the forum.
8.5 US should be a 42 in U Last, and 9 should be a 42.5 based on my experience.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart the full on canadian postal strike started last friday, up til then it was only 24 hr strikes isolated to single prefectures...so any USPS deliveries to canada sent last week will probably get stuck in limbo until the strike is called off It looks like we will have to wait to get the goodies from SE.
Excellent selection and prices. Good luck with the sale!
Correct me if I am wrong. The suit is made up by the cloth from Zegna, correct?
You can get them pressed as often as you like, if you want to have a nice and crisp fold in the centerline of the legs. As for dry cleaning, it all depends on the usage. If they are dirty because of spills, food particles etc, then I would recommend you to dry cleaning them immediately. I only dry clean my pants at most twice a year. In the mean time, I use a cloth/wool brush to brush them off everytime I finished wearing them and hang them upside down in an attempt...
And if the stores don't have your size, buy a bigger size (say 38 if you are a 34) and have your cobbler shorten it for you.
Hockey jersey are meant to be worn over protective equipment while playing. They are quite generous in terms of sizing. If you are going to wear it casually (i.e. not actually playing hockey), get the smallest size that would fit your chest and shoulders. You can get into youth sizing, but you may run into trouble with shorter sleeves.
Sad to say, it is a dying profession. Many of the stuff we buy nowadays are disposable. Don't be surprise we will eventually need to mail the shoes many miles / km in order to get a good cobbler to fix them.