or Connect

Posts by itskub

Quote: Originally Posted by seen That's a pair of typical disgusting askmen.com shoes. Go for a pair of chelsea boots. whats the difference between chelsea boots and these ones? (pardon my ignorance) thanks for the replies guys.
these arent really pet peeves. just some observations: -Robert Wagner is those reverse mortgage infomercials. His outfit pisses me off..a tight black shirt with the neck that goes right up to his double chin and a solid blue sports coat with a tiny pin. -Im a server at a chain family restaraunt and bar. The uniform is strictly - black pants with the company black t-shirt. i mention this every chance i can to the upper management- let us wear a black button-up or...
Hey, im 19. i started dressing more sensibly almost one year ago, and even though i now get compliments almost daily, i admit i still much to learn about fashion. (my wardrobe is quite limited, 6 button ups, 3 sweaters, 2 blazers, 4 slacks, 2 jeans, and some t's and polos..) for those of you who dress in a modern, urban new york, 18-25 y/o style, im looking for your help to find a nice high-top black or dark brown shoe on a $130 budget. im intending to wear them...
hey. im doing christmas shopping for my older brother (22) who recently moved out west after graduating RIT and starting a business. I know he's looking for more formal wear instead of his hoodies and baggy jeans. The problem is he is about 6'7, 225ish lbs. I got him one dress shirt (18inch neck/38 slv). does anyone know of any brands that carry dress shirts, ties, casual blazers in sizes such as XXXL Tall ? thanks for any suggestions.
hi im new , here (19,m, PA). i have to say i love both tea and coffee. i dont drink it to make me feel energized, i think im immune to coffee because its never had any noticeable effect on my body even when i was young , i just love the taste. i have no problem drinking it straight, 20oz every afternoon. for breakfast, earl grey, green tea, etc, 24 oz cup. wooot. i really dont like other beverages, so i tend to stick with these. i havent acquired a taste for...