or Connect

Posts by itskub

Thanks for the help. I checked out Sephora at Columbus Circle, but they didn't have it, as I expected (it's discontinued). I was looking for In Motion Black by Hugo Boss, the Hugo Boss store downstairs didn't have it either.
if you are on the taller side, daffy's in nyc is loaded with stuff by patrizia pepe. the t's are $20-26, some have 5% elastane. specs: 39" chest, 34" waist, 26" length. (medium)
i was hired as a part time coat-checker in a decent restaurant off spring st, nyc. there have been about 3 or 4 coats with tags, out of about 1100-1300 coats.
Just looking to sample variations of a 2006 cologne I like, where might I have luck? Thanks.
awesome thanks alot.
Im headed in the dressing-down, casual direction. A couple items like plaid pants, vests, cardigans, button downs in my closet I dont think Ill be wearing anymore. Well-fitting basics such as khakis, solid sweaters, henley t-shirts can do plenty for you , and i think girls prefer guys who dont look like theyre trying. sorry if this didnt make sense but im sick and cant think / see straight.
gah, i forgot my tool by the time im wrote this. blue something...
Wow Im glad to hear that, my academic adviser told me duel enrollment wasn't a possibility. Hopefully with a good class standing and letters of recommendation an exception could be made. And yes, Im aware of the importance of the school. I haven't yet started looking, but I am in NYC so an MBA from Columbia is up there. Thanks again.
Hello. My status as a student is somewhere in Freshman/Sophomore purgatory. Unfortunately, my previous credits transferring over to my current school, i still have to be here for four years. In that fourth year I'll ONLY be registered for Senior Thesis- one class (10 credits for the year). Im just looking for any advice as to what to make/expect of this situation. my options of what to do in my Senior year as I see them: -get a full time internship/ job to fill the...