or Connect

Posts by michaelvl

^ Thanks for the info guys.
So has the 40% (May 29) sale already started in other parts of the World? On the French RL site I see no signs that the sale is ongoing?
Shoe 1: Edward Green Chelsea (Made to Order) 82 Last Tobacco Suede Natural dressed single sole Toe Taps Install Including original Edward Green Shoe trees for the 82 last Original Box and all swag included Original Price 925GBP Asking price 590 euro (net) Condition Excellent, worn less then 10 times Shoe 2: Edward Green Beaulieu (Made to Order) 82 Last Black Calf Regular Single sole Toe Taps Install Including original Edward Green Shoe trees for the 82 last Original Box...
Thanks allot for the information!
Considering a RTW Dover with Dainite soles, but I am curious about the following: - How does the thickness of a Dainite sole compare to say an EG double or the forefoot thickness of a H/AF sole? - Since sunken metal toe taps cannot be applied to Dainite soles, are Dainite soles a bad idea for wearers that wear though the toe section fast (between 5-10 wears) of leather soled shoes?
Nice collection NAMOR!
Here is some more info on the boots:http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?75623-Edward-Green-Herrick-Anyone-have-a-pair
I learned the hard and expensive way to never buy dress shoes from a store that does not measure your feet before advising you on a size. Bring the shoes back if you can and get a cap toe styled more traditional that fits you extremely well.
Beauties, congrats!
I have decided to keep them, they are no longer for sale. Manufacturer: Edward Green Model: Chelsea Last : 202E Color: Dark Oak Size: UK7E/US7 1/2E Condition: Used on original sole (never resoled or re-heeled). Included: Original box and dust bags Not Included: Shoe trees Item location: The Netherlands Payment method: Bank Wire or PayPal Original price: 770 euro Asking Price: 250 euro (net, You cover Bank Wire or PayPal costs) Shipping and packaging: 45 euro via...