or Connect

Posts by michaelvl

Seems like a great deal indeed, they look to be in great condition.Enjoy!
Thanks Farhad!
Thanks allot guys!
Incoming Westminster in Dark Oak:
I have a scan of a close relative to the Dover in Edwardian Antique (The Ecton):Pics are from Leffot
Here is an example of the Dover in maple, not really a fan of the color myself. Edwardian looks allot more appealing to me personally:
I have basically had two different fitters from two different flagship stores of the same brand advise me differently for the same last.Going by measurements my left foot is a something like a 5.9 length wise left and 6.4 right.The one advised me to size down and go for the UK6E, his logic was that the shoe on the larger for would naturally stretch the leather width wise to a good fit. It is a fact that due to the heat your foot gives off and the pressure you apply to them...
One more thing did you buy shoe trees for the shoes? Using shoe trees correctly shall also reduce creasing allot by stretching them back to their original shape.
Looks to me that the shoes are too large for you. Faint creasing is normal on well fitted quality shoes, deep creasing after only a few wears is a tell tale of ill fitting shoes.I have the same issue that one shoes creases more then the other. In my case this is because my left foot is a size UK6E and my right foot is a size UK6.5E and I was advised a UK7E by two sales reps that did not know what they where talking about. In men it is very common, the dominant foot is...