or Connect

Posts by michaelvl

On what soles are the MTO Dovers? Single leather it seems, is this correct?
Good info on the 1/2 Danites, will look into them.Thanks for sharing.
Good to hear!
Way too much circle jerking here on SF. This is a forum setup to share knowledge and opinions about menswear, their should be room for positive and the negative opinions. Keep it real and express your thoughts, thats is part what a forum is for.
Ends Sunday the 2nd of March, US website only: Enjoy 10% off full-price and select sale items at RalphLauren.com for the next 14 days when you enter code CSS8657 at checkout.*
No I have not, I shall give them a try the next time I visit an E.G. store.Thanks for the tip Jerry!
I wish EG had a leather sole that was 1 1/2 the thickness of a single sole from fore foot through to mid foot. I personally dislike the tapered look of the HAF sole. I don't know why but it just looks strange and a bit feminine to my eye. I think allot of models would look perfect on a 1 1/2 thick sole like (sans the taper) for example: The Dover, The Westminster and The Oundle. I think the double sole looks way to thick when used on certain models on smaller sizes. The...
HAF soles are 1 1/2 the thickness of a single sole at the fore part of the sole and taper to single sole thickness at the mid section of the sole.
Nice, what are the specs? (last, sole, color): 202, double leather sole, dark oak?