or Connect

Posts by michaelvl

On a lesser note, caught on cam: man in London gets robbed of Rolex in broad daylight, beware who you flash your watch to. https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10153525254876939/
Wow, nice piece! It's in amazing condition for its age. Wear it well!
Thanks, it is a PAM0027B (Tritium) from 1998.The previous series (the A-series) was all Tritium, the series afterwards (the C-series) was all Luminova. The B-series was transitional, some came with Tritium dials, most with Luminova dials. The model was discontinued with the C-series in 1999. Only a few hundred were made over all series with T-dials around 800 and around 3000 with L-dials, so you don't see these very often. The exact number of watches made is not exactly...
My current watches, hoping to add a 15202ST, might have to trade the PAM to make that happen:
Took me a bit longer to take the pictures, because when I cam home from work it was already too dark. Too the requested photo's today.
Thanks a lot to all that commented on my post, your responses snapped some sense into me. I will indeed pass on this opportunity and take my time to sell my Panerai, and purchase a new one hopefully in April or otherwise sometime down the road. Dino944: wear yours in the best of health. It is a beauty!
I have the opportunity to purchase a lightly worn AP 15202ST initially sold in June 2015. It is a full set and the watch shows minor signs of wear. The watch has never been polished. The seller is asking 15500 euro along with trading in my Panerai 27B that I have in my signature for sale. An AP dealer called me earlier this month, that he will be getting a 15202ST in April, I have read that a 10% discount on the watch should be achievable, bringing the cost on the watch...
Beautiful Galways, but rule #1 when it comes to menswear: Fit is paramount. Imho no matter how good a shoe looks, if doesn't fit well, move em while they are new. Live and learn. You're heels are slipping, the facings look like they are already completely closed and creases are already starting to develop around the heel. Well fitting shoes should't develop creases in that area at all. Some red flags that the fit is off at least by 1/2 a size possibly even a full...
First suede and CC Nevis I have ever seen, looks awesome!Thanks for sharing!