Posts by michaelvl

Up for consideration is the Polo Ralph Lauren Cashmere Cable Knit Sweater in Yellow. Size: Medium Condition: It has been worn once. The item and I are located in the Netherlands. Asking price is 125US$. Shipping is 18 US$ World Wide. Payment via PayPal or bank wire, shipping via PostNL.
That is a lot less than usual, are these seconds?
Initially I offered the shoes with trees but then at a higher price.After a certain period I decided alter the advertisement text and offer them without trees because I suspected that majority of SF members don't care for OEM trees but rather want the lowest possible price. These shoes retail now for 890GBP/1115USD (without trees, without taps and excluding shipping costs). I am offering them at less than half the price The shoes are in very good condition and have been...
Very handsome boots, pity the aren't in my size, otherwise I would have gladly taken them off your hands.Wear them well.
Is E.G. in private hands or in that of investors?
Curious to know if other U.K. based shoe brands like JL, G&G, C&J and Trickers also have had to raise their prices as significant as of recent, or if this is something we are only seeing with E.G.
Looks like these are in desperate need of attention from StC. The stitching has come loose on the vamp of the left of the right shoe, this will only get worse over time up until the point they might become beyond repair.
Forgive me for this shameless shill I am selling a pair of 202E Chelseas in DOAK in UK7E, I had recently repurchased the exact same shoe but then in the correct size for me, these were too big for me I wore them with a removable insole for some time. They have been recrafted once by Edward Green not too long ago, so they have plenty of life left in them. The bid price is currently only at 112.50 US$, so not even half for what I payed for the recraft, so if they are in...