or Connect

Posts by michaelvl

Reduced to €400
@dddrees: You must have one humungous E.G. collection. Every time I come to this thread you either have something in the works or something has just arrived.
Another good resource for pictures of E.G. shoes: http://leffot.com/category/edward-green/
Ralph Lauren Purple Label Jacket (MSRP $2695) Asking price: €500 Size - M Condition - Brand new in tags Color - It comes close to beige in my opinion but, see pictures for the actual color 100% Cotton, treated for water resistance Trim: 100% Lambs leather Pit to pit - 22 in Length - 29 in The item and I are located in The Netherlands Payment via Bank Transfer or PayPal Shipping via registered express airmail (with tracking), shipping organization and costs are on my...
Seeing you have little use of it any time soon, I would sell it and use the funds to invest in other items you can also flip.
Thanks for the info too! In all my noobness as a seller I thought opening an eBay case was something really major.
Thank you for answering my questions!
So I sold an item a week ago. Buyer did not pay for it within 6 days. I had sent him an invoice on two occasions, one a day after he purchased the item and one four days later. On day 6 I opened a case through eBay that the item had not been payed for. He payed a couple of hours later. I shipped his item within 6 hours after receiving the payment and administrated this through eBay. I am guessing the guy changed his mind after winning the auction and thought we would just...
They are on the 888B, most wear the E last some D, but B? Got to have pretty narrow feet to pull these of imho.