or Connect

Posts by michaelvl

Final reduction to 540$ US Shipping is 45 $US.
Final reduction to 540$ US Shipping is 45 $US.
I got into Panerai in 2005, the market for the brand was really hot until about 2011 for the historic pieces. For me Richmond and especially Bonati have really made some poor choices that have cause lot of hard core Paneristi's to sell their collections and leave the brand. I have also sold of almost my entire collection except for one piece, that I probably will keep for good. They really seem to monitor the second hand market and if they find a certain limited edition...
Breaking news on Panerai https://youtu.be/HoJif5A9tFM
I believe seconds also come in a dark green box and not in the light mint green box that regular production models come in. The dark green box is the same kind that you will get back from E.G. if you send you shoes to them for service. On the label of the box, the shoes are also marked B.
Edward Green Beaulieu (Made to Order) 82 Last Black Calf Regular Single sole Flush Toe Taps Installed by the Edward Green factory Shoe trees not included Original Box and all swag included Original Price 925GBP Asking price 540$ US (net) Condition Excellent, worn less then 10 times The items and I are located in the Netherlands. Payment via PayPal or bankwire. Shipping via registered express airmail is 45$ US. If you would like the item to be shipped via courier thats...
Model: Edward Green Westminster (without the pictured shoe trees) Last: 888 Size: UK6 1/2E - US7E Color: Dark Oak (The dark oak from early 2015, which is much nicer than what Edward Green currently offers) Sole: Regulars single leather sole Extra: Flush metal toe taps Installed by the Edward Green factory. Original box, dust bags and swag included (the shoe trees are not included) Original Price 800 GBP for the shoes 75 GBP for the trees and 20GBP for the taps => 895GBP =>...
SOLD via eBay
Brand: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Material: Linen-Blend (46% Linen / 54% Cotton) Buttons: MOP Pattern: Plaid Color: Multi Color Size: M Measurements: See the last 3 pictures MSRP: 295 euro Land of production: Italy Condition: Perfect, Tried on once Extra: Original box, tags and extra buttons included Shipping and PayPal charges are included in the price.
I don't own any E.G. oxford boots myself only 3 E.G. derby boots. On my derby boots there is no excess space between the shaft of the boot and my legs, while still having about a CM of distance between the facings at the height of the highest eyelets/speed hooks. If there is no excess space between the facings you cannot tighten the shoes further if needed.You look to be wearing casual (thicker) socks, yet you still have a sea of room around the shaft, I would personally...