Posts by michaelvl

SOLD on eBay
I was happy to read that the current CEO will leave the company soon. As a long time client of RL, I noticed the changes in the RLPL line the last 18 months and didn't find them for the better. I hope they get the brand back to where Mr. Lauren left off a couple of years ago. Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurengensler/2017/02/02/ralph-lauren-stefan-larsson-ceo-departure/#7ed79d2818c4
Final reduction to 488 US$ excluding shipping. Also open to trades with UK6E Edward Greens.
Brand: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Description: Turtle Neck Sweater Color: Blue Material: Wool/Cashmere blend Pattern: Ribbed Size: Medium Condition: Used with care, no holes, very minor pilling that can be brushed out. I am the first and original owner. The cardigan retailed for 750 euro If you are a Styleforum member, then let me know. E.U. members can also pay me using a bank wire payment, contact me for details. Conditions: - All sales are final. - Buyer must have at...
My Dover choices thus far: - DOAK - Nutmeg Suede - Walnut CC
SOLD.
I'll have a crack.From left to right:1. Troon 202 (looks pretty wide, might be an F-width)2. ??3. Westbourne 82 delapre4. Lichfield 8905. ??
I have a feeling that your best bet would be searching online stores in Asia or Italy, more men their with smaller feet than in Western Europe and in the U.S.A I recon. Might want to check out the following page for a list of E.G. resellers: https://www.edwardgreen.com/stockistsThe last 3 years I have been wearing size UK6E and have never found anything in my size on eBay or through any other E.G. resellers. All my E.G.'s have come from E.G. directly and were purchased at...
Thanks for the offer. I have a pair of used DOAK Westminsters for sale on the 888 in UK6 1/2E, these were built on the wooden last. They are too big for me. I have come to experience that once a UK6E shoe is broken in, they fit me like a glove, so that is why these are for sale. I believe to have noticed that you currently wear the latter size. If you would consider a trade then send me a PM to discus this further in private.Yeah, I had noticed your post. They look awesome...
I am in the market for a pair of Dovers in Walnut CC on Dainite in UK6E. If anyone happens to know a store located in the E.U. that carries them, then please let me know. E.G. doesn't have my size in stock at the moment so they would have to be made if I were to go through them.