or Connect

Posts by michaelvl

Napa Lether Jacket By Diesel. The leather is very soft and supple and of high quality. Purchased: 2007 Sate: In excellent condition (no nicks or tears), worn sparingly Size: M Color: Black Measurements: armpit to armpit: 53 cm, length 61,5 cm Payed: 869 euro for it in 2007. Location: The jacket and I are located in The Netherlands Shipping via registered airmail included. Alternative shipping service: If you want to have it shipped via courier, then thats fine. I will...
Dude, you have a good full head of hair. Your current hairstyle makes it look like you are wearing a wig. You can do way better!
Will do, thanks in advance.I really appreciate your offer!
Hmm, I am going to try it anyway, see how far I get. Thanks for the info.
Think I am actually going to have to resort to what you guys are suggesting. Thanks for the tips gents!
I have an eBay account since 2003 and have 100% feedback from 98 transactions. I have sold only about 4 items via eBay, and have only 4 feedback as a seller. I am located in the Netherlands. My problem is that I have a number of luxury items (mainly Edward Green shoes) that I would like to offer internationally. In order to offer items internationally eBay requires one to have 10 sales to their account. I don't have any items to offer that appeal to the local market to...
A single Dainite has approximately the thickness of a single leather sole, a double Dainite has approximately the thickness of a double leather sole.
I understand the mixup. As far as I know the Dover is not offered in Dark Oak on Dainite, the only RTW Dover option on dainite I have ever seen is in walnut country calf.With regards to the Dover in dark oak, I have personally only seen it offered on a HA/F (leather) sole as RTW.
Yes, I am sure they offered them as RTW at the time, they had them in my size and on display in the Paris store. Look up the Dover, it is also listed within the first 10 pages of the following E.G. catalog: http://issuu.com/edwardgreen/docs/edward_green_catalogue?e=2586297/1428430See the bottom of the page. One of the options is: walnut country calf (dainite sole).Of course if E.G. says you need to go MTO then, they might not stock them at the moment. Possibly this is a...