or Connect

Posts by michaelvl

The shoes have received a half sole, sole replacement by a third party, hence that is why the quality of the sole might seem below the expected standards. Personally I am not a fan of this kind of partial sole replacement, neither is Edward Green, they will never accept these shoes for maintenance anymore because they have basically been butchered by the ones that executed the sole replacement. There are some good cobblers in the US and in the UK that could do a full...
Nice, is that coffee suede or nutmeg?
Thank you kindy!
Can someone explain the difference in fit between the RRL slim fit jeans and their straight leg jeans! Do the slim fits fit like skinny jeans or more like straight leg jeans (say like a Levis 501)? Due to logistics I cannot try before I buy hence my questions.
Tanks for the tips rrlHEAD & boxdok, I will certainly be checking out the offers for ebay from now for size 31x32.
Could you advise me on RRL jeans. I am looking for a straight fit pair of RRL jeans. I would like a classical fitting model similar to a pair of Levis 501 jeans, basically a straight fit. I wear size 32X32 in Polo RL and, RPL pants. What model and size fits the above description best? Tanks in advance.
Thank you!
Waiting for the delivery of these babies, can't wait for them to arrive
I wonder how the price increases will affect the secondhand market and if people that in the past did not consider buying used will start to reconsider.
Reduced to 110 euro per pair.