or Connect

Posts by nineohtoo

Hello. Up for grabs here is a black Buzz Rickson 10th Anniversary MA-1 in 38 Regular. It's pretty much just like the William Gibson with black nylon and brown trim/details. It's in mostly good condition, with the only noticeable wear being the pilling on the cuffs and collar, and the one dime sized hole you can see in one of the cuffs that I've photographed. Besides that it looks pretty great. The only reason why I'm selling is it because I'm not fond of how it fits on me...
Thanks for coming out guys. Gonna bug the shit out of some of you after the holidays so we can nerd out about sci-fi and manga again. We can walk around and ask dudes about their clothes and be collectively surprised when someone's boots aren't f+b or buttero, but devoa and that he's got an acr jacket on too lol.
I remember someone in the Visvim thread saying that guy's items are fake. And FWIW, it seems like used ones from Japan go for about that much at the very least. I paid $350 shipped for a lightly worn pair of black nines from Rakuten during the summer. That, or a little more, seemed to have been the going rate on here and sufu over the past year. Something new, that doesn't come with a box at that price range would make me suspicious unless the title/description was bad.
True to size or half size up. I had the black/white SPs for a while in a 9(same size I generally wear in Nike), but sometimes they felt a little tight. I'd probably get them in a 9.5 the next time around. Those look pretty dope btw. I'd buy them if I can't find the black/white pair again in a 9.5.
I'm very down for a meet-up. I've seen so many local SFers after the fact because I see their WAYWT pics or someone PMs me/posts about it later lol. It would be nice to hang out and get some beers or something with you guys. That is if I can work it around my retail schedule :\
I got this a while back through Sharp Service I think, so it's a Japanese small, not American. Wore it quite a bit that winter, but since I haven't used it much since, it's in mostly good condition with no real signs of age. Looking to get $60. shoulders 40cm chest 50cm sleeve 59cm back 68cm
I ordered this from the Supreme web store when it came out. Moleskin is nice and thick, but the wrists snaps are a little tighter than I'd like where my watch sits. Pretty much NWT. Looking to get what I paid at $160. shoulders 42cm chest 52cm sleeves 59cm front 64cm back 75cm
I bought this from chewything about a month ago and have worn it a few times. It's noticeably faded and more of a charcoal than a deep black. Some areas, like the sleeves where the elastic is, look pretty worn too, which I've seen is common even on ones in newer condition. Looking to get the same thing I paid for it at $400, but am open to fair offers. shoulders 42cm chest 52cm sleeve 62cm front 60cm back 68cm
I recently got this off Rakuten. Even though it's a medium, it fits like a small as the measurements show. It's still in pretty good condition, but I don't really like the ripstop all that much and would rather have the Supreme M-51 from a while back. Looking to get $200 for this. shoulders 39cm chest 52cm sleeve 59cm front 60cm back 70cm
I picked these up not too long ago from Severisth but they're a little smaller for me than I had expected. I'm used to wearing CP sneakers in 41 and shoes/boots in 40, but these are a bit tight for me in the heel and just a touch too narrow for comfort. If you already wear CP sneakers in 40, these should fit just fine. Although these use CP's 7547 label code for black, these are actually faded and are much more charcoal than black. Looking to get the same thing I paid for...