or Connect

Posts by nineohtoo

^they were a 40, and just a little too small(which was weird considering the regular CP versions fit just fine in the same size). I probably would have kept them if they were a 41 :\
I bought this a while back when I was on a quest for a black M-51. It ended up being between this, the Supreme SS10 nylon-cotton one, and an old ripstop Visvim Kilgore, and I thought this one was the best looking and fitting of the three. But nowadays I mostly find myself wearing my Supreme Field Pullover over this, so I figured I'm better off selling this so instead of letting it sit around. Should fit a true XS, slim S. Has skinny arms like a Kilgore. It's probably about...
I just got this from Yahoo Auctions, but not too sure how I feel about it now that I have it. It fits pretty well and has nice details, but it's made me wish I just got a wool motorcycle jacket instead. It looks like it's barely been used if it even has, only looks wrinkled from being folded and in storage. $150 shipped to the US. I'm just trying to get what I paid. While I'm not in a rush to sell, I'll consider reasonable offers. The only trade i'm interested in is...
I picked this up locally and wore it a couple times before realizing I really prefer my jackets like this to be slightly oversized and slouchy. It's a stock 46 and should fit most people who are a true 44 or a slim 46. The only things is a scratch on the right arm, and the fact that the ribbing has faded to navy on the varsity side, and is noticeable in certain lights. If you flip to the camo side, you can see that the ribbing is still a deep black. $350 shipped to the US....
I recently got these from Severisth, but they're a bit too small for me. They're a 40, which is what my old non RG Distressed Combat Boots were, and these fit much more snug then they were. And for those who have handled that version, these are definitely more robust and have some shape to them. I think if you normally wear CP boots in 40, and don't have wide feet, you should be alright. But if you have wide feet like myself, these could be a little narrow. $200 shipped to...
This was from one of the early(first?) good year welted batches produced. I only tried them on. There's nothing wrong with them, they just weren't entirely what I was expecting. If you use both insoles they're pretty much true to size, but I myself don't how they feel. If you're a 42, you can probably get away with just the leather insole. $190 shipped to the US. I'm just trying to get what I paid since any orders you make now won't get to you until the end of April. While...
Can any Boston members hook it up? I'll definitely send you extra for your troubles.
Probably should be in RFT, but seeing you wear your wool 5 zip made me really appreciate motorcycle jackets that weren't made with leather. If I didn't need a new wetsuit, and maybe even a new surfboard, I'd probably have already bought one of these Iron Heart riders jackets:But I'm sure that I'll buy one as soon I get rid of some extraneous things lying around in my closet. On a related note, I think synthese would rock the fuck out of the indigo one:Accordian, have you...
Not sure if I want to keep this because it's still just a shirt and makes me wish I had a moleskin double rider instead(does one exist like those junya boiled wool moto jackets?). Damn you regis and your non-leather five zips.
^Thanks for bumping. But I don't think there's much love for this stuff on here like there is on SuFu. Your tumblr btw is an excellent source of great streetwear. One of my favorites along with sirromdrawde's tumblr(ejm285 on SuFu).