or Connect

Posts by nineohtoo

The US finally has some plain white spread collar shirts(and for some reason black instead of blue) for those who need them for work on the cheap. It's the same thin fabric that's been used on the previous and current slim fit point and button down collars. I actually prefer this fabric compared to the thicker ones on the spread collar easy care shirts that were in the UK and Asian markets because those seem to stain around the neck and cuffs a lot easier and because this...
I've been going to Japan Town festivals since I was in like middle school and I feel this weekend was the most crowded I've ever seen it. Usually you can at least see the asphalt and make a out a path in your head, but today was pretty ridiculous. The Real Escape Game Scavenger Hunt tickets sold out this year too. It made me not feel so bad about getting turned down to go lol.
^^^Union Square store had them on the first floor before the staircase and by the fitting rooms.
I tried the black raws on earlier on my lunch break. They fit pretty much like the regular slim fit straights in the same size(at least my S-001s). Not bad for fifty bucks if they fit you/or you like the fit, but if you're small like me and want something with minimal hip flare and a nice taper, this might not do it for you. I'd rather pay nearly four times as much for APCs since I'd likely need a 27 to get the fit I want from Uniqlo :\ (I wear new standards in a 26). And...
I don't even play fighters anymore(miss my hs years playing guilty gear and third strike, back when importing Sanwa parts cost a fortune), but I still spent most of last night drinking beer, playing board games and watching evo. I even hesitated to leave for Peruvian food and drinks earlier until I saw Justin Wong beat ChrisG lol.
New denim shirts are nice. They fit like the camo flannels from earlier this year, so pretty slim throughout.
When I first started looking into some Virgils for myself, I went through nearly all of Lazytuba's flickstream lol. Anyways, I found a pair on Rakuten recently for what I thought was a pretty good price, and I've already put more wear into them in a week than they had when I got them. Definitely gonna be on that hiroki hype now. I already told ilikebacon that if they've got those black patrician boots on sale to let me know. Otherwise, I might just settle for some...
And I got some Skagways on the way too... but not because of Fok
Are the used black/white trainers really going for high $200s? I should see if anyone wants to trade their Shadow 1s for my backup pair.
Looking for a black wool MA-1 in 46.