or Connect

Posts by TwoStep

Not if you buy them made for the american market.
Massimo Dutti usualy have colorful driving loafers.
Is it for the same reasons mentioned above that shopthefinest can offer such good prices?
Quote: Originally Posted by winston None of my Neapolitan shirts are proportioned in this way. Size 16 collars tend to be around 19 inches across, usually more, which I can't imagine will be that narrow on a man with that collar size. The exception is Finamore. Some/many Finamore shirts have narrow shoulders. If the shirt is comfortable I say enjoy it. It is comfortable and i like the fit. Just not used to having narrow shoulders.
Quote: Originally Posted by ajv Thank you Seeing that you are located in Geneva check out the Bottega Veneta store. They had them there last time I checked.
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesbond The shoulders are too narrow but that doesn't mean you can't wear it. Jacket on, jacket off, who cares. Just thought that the narrow shoulders might mess everything up and just making it looking ridiculous wearing it. But I really like the shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by ajv I am looking for such a bracelet for ages, details please. adrian It's from Bottega Veneta.
Quote: Originally Posted by foto010101 This look is partially the result of the typical Napolitan look. Ok, but is the fit to small on the shoulders to be able to wear it without a jacket on top? It would be nice to be able to wear it to the summer when it gets warmer.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley I'm assuming this is not the wrong size. Could it be a factory defect or you think this is the way this particular shirt model is cut? If the former, even if you washed/wore it, I would bring it to Ian's attention. The measurements where different from the other 39 that i ordered. And that was stated on the website, it was just me who unfortunately didn't pay attention to that.
Quote: Originally Posted by winston That's unusual. Can I ask what size you bought? Size 39, 15.5. The other one that i bought was just to big around the waist and arms.