or Connect

Posts by TwoStep

Spoke with Ian now. I am going to ship it back. If he has no issues with it they are going to offer me store credit. However i find it pretty annoying that they can't give me a straight answer. "Send it in and i'll have a look at it". Since this is clearly their fault i'd prefer them to give me a straight answer.
Quote: Originally Posted by oshinex Details on those bracelets please. Are those two seperate Tods or one big one? The front one is Tod's the other one is Dyrberg/Kern.
I just recieved 2 Barba shirts that i ordered from shopthefinest.com On the order that i made they were size 39 / 15.5 When i tried one of them i noticed it felt a little to big around the neck. When i looked it was size 16/ 41 even though i ordered 15.5. Since tags from the shirt what can i do in this situation? The other shirt was the right size.
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Anything more specific? I know you said before you're not a fan of these shades, but the angle of picture might be changing proportions. It's exactly the same as this, just different colors (sorry to bring out this picture again): I like it alot.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido - better, but know your jkt needs attention Do you mean the length of the arms?
Now i've tapered my pants to have a width of 19cm and i also lengthened the pants with 1.5 cm Before: And now on today's outfit:
Casual monday