or Connect

Posts by TwoStep

Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube "Newman." Carrier stashes 10K pieces of mail Looks like he didn't got transferred to Hawaii.
pics please
Just got an email from Ian. There had been a mix up. One other customer got the shirt i ordered and I got the one he ordered. Quite frustrating having to wait another 1 or 2 weeks before getting the shirt, but i am happy it all got sorted out.
Quote: Originally Posted by brandall10 Personally I think they look fantastic. Thank you. The stain is from when i stepped in chewing gum. I have no idea how it got on that part of the shoe. I tried to cover it up with darker shoe polish but it didn't work that well.
Quote: Originally Posted by ld111134 Deets on the suit, please. Very nice indeed. It's from hugo boss.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa +1 to both...I haven't seen Lowndes' (at least in pictures on SF) that look that creased. Maybe it's just the angle and flash? Don't think so. I have worn them alot. They were my first good pair of shoes. They have suffered alot of rainy days. But they have still survived.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 Where in the hell can i find a sportcoat that fits this well? Anyone know the make? I'd sell my kidney for that. I think that's a RL SC. It's a swedish blogger http://kingmagazine.se/Manniskorna/claes/ He also wears alot of MTM from J. Lindeberg
I have had my lowndes for 2 years now and they are my favourite pair of shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by July LL gun club?