or Connect

Posts by TwoStep

pics please
Just got an email from Ian. There had been a mix up. One other customer got the shirt i ordered and I got the one he ordered. Quite frustrating having to wait another 1 or 2 weeks before getting the shirt, but i am happy it all got sorted out.
Quote: Originally Posted by brandall10 Personally I think they look fantastic. Thank you. The stain is from when i stepped in chewing gum. I have no idea how it got on that part of the shoe. I tried to cover it up with darker shoe polish but it didn't work that well.
Quote: Originally Posted by ld111134 Deets on the suit, please. Very nice indeed. It's from hugo boss.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa +1 to both...I haven't seen Lowndes' (at least in pictures on SF) that look that creased. Maybe it's just the angle and flash? Don't think so. I have worn them alot. They were my first good pair of shoes. They have suffered alot of rainy days. But they have still survived.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 Where in the hell can i find a sportcoat that fits this well? Anyone know the make? I'd sell my kidney for that. I think that's a RL SC. It's a swedish blogger http://kingmagazine.se/Manniskorna/claes/ He also wears alot of MTM from J. Lindeberg
I have had my lowndes for 2 years now and they are my favourite pair of shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by July LL gun club?