or Connect

Posts by TimH

Hi All, Really enjoy reading this thread and having finally finished making them to my satisfaction, I'm launching my two versions on this theme. One is the upgade of one of my older styles and the other more contemporary. I like to make things that will take everything you can throw at them and still look good in years to come - the first one I made is still going strong after fiteen years - which is why I go for a traditonal look. The blog tells you more:...
Range Rovers!!
Hmmmmm? Even if I could charge that much I don't think my concience would let me! More news later in the week.
Not to your taste twice then? What about Michael?
Thanks guys, I think my denim search is over. Time to bash the credit card hard!
Did I miss the point or did it say lizard in their link?
People who spend loads of money on loads of cheap crap, throw it away because its no good and then complain about never having any money - usually Governments!
Of course Comedians as well - thanks for reminding me!
Lana Del Ray and Michael Kiwanuka's recent musical successes led me to think a thread to celebrate the new faces coming up in the world of Style and Fashion should make interesting reading when the combined global SF commentators out there all chipped in. There must loads of unsung creative artisans we have never heard of - yet?