or Connect

Posts by TimH

Sorry - got it now - thanks!
Nice look - who are the jeans by?
Great thread and the above had me howling so much I nearly pd myself?More laughs please whilst I think of similar.
Jo Malone do some very nice mens fragrances and they are not everywhere yet if you want a diversion?
Liking the suit greatly - who is it by?
Hi, just seen your questions and should you want any information, I am happy to help where I can - we also do coin pockets. Tim
Thought a thread specific to finding good quality goods would be a help based on all the knowledge out there in SF land - I am looking for brushed / soft cotton shirt of classic style in duck egg blue. Nothing fancy with button downs or double cuffs and so on - just nice relaxed quality. Hope help is out there. Tim
Politicians who continue to insult my minimal intelligence and think I don't notice!!
Hi All, Really enjoy reading this thread and having finally finished making them to my satisfaction, I'm launching my two versions on this theme. One is the upgade of one of my older styles and the other more contemporary. I like to make things that will take everything you can throw at them and still look good in years to come - the first one I made is still going strong after fiteen years - which is why I go for a traditonal look. The blog tells you more:...
Range Rovers!!