or Connect

Posts by TimH

I admire your taste and choice of fabrics - very classy
Very well put and I understand exactly what is being said here - do I want to stay true to my craft and quality or do I want to make lots of money? I personally believe the former as each piece has part of my soul in it and that gives me huge job satisfaction, especially when the client tells you how thrilled he or she is with the finished item. This is not the same feeling a brand owner builder will get from his job I feel. The more artisans who stick to their principles...
Really love the cap - I have collected hats since childhood and would like to add that to the collection - where is it from please?
I've always tried to make belts with a difference be it in the buckle or the way the fasten which makes designing interesting and adds interest to the strap on a buckle classics which are the bread and butter of lots of us belt makers. Question to SF belt wearers is why not share your favourite unusual belt on this thread. There are loads out there wating to be rediscovered! Best, Tim Hardy
This collection is just superb - 'footwear with balls' - first class and they make it look so simple - brilliant!
Not sure I understand it either but then what do I know?
http://www.numero10bags.it Sorry the URL seems difficult to load so if not try: www.numero10bags.it
Don't know if you've found these yet but proud as I am of my small collection, this guy can really produce the goods! Hope you like, Tim
A similar theme so thought this might raise a smile - enjoy
Cheers the difference is obvious in the way they look>