or Connect

Posts by TimH

These are beautiful shoes - seriously tempted and thanks for posting.
Great to see this thread still yielding such a volume of leather related information, I'm learning loads. If anyone has a leather related question they want to run by me, I'll give it a try. Best, Tim Hardy
Hi Veg Tan,Thanks for the kind words and I've not retired (far from it) but Mr. Faizey likes making hundreds of belts where I like to make for each customer individually which means much more to me.Best regards,Tim Hardy
Great to see this thread - well done Vegtan. After 30 years of making belts and leather goods using only the best leathers, I am still amazed by how many variables that occur within leather even sometimes with the same type, quality and colour from the same supplier - I have however managed to not let it drive me insane yet - I think? Keep this going as it makes informative reading for everyone and should help people avoid buying poor quality from the...
No more the lack of Nancy Drew really
Looks like this is developing into another typical 'time to leave ' thread - bye bye.
Whatever mistakes, injustices or such like have occurred , I think one can only look forward and as a 'Wildsmith' you have all the necessary pedigree if you can make footwear which counts for much more perhaps. Remember 'out of every problem comes an opportunity'
Those are one superb looking boot!
Hi Wildsmith,I fully understand how you feel and sympathise greatly - your values are to be applauded.I've never understood how new owners are able to use established dates and or names as they do when they have had no input into the company's past.Similar things have happened to me with regard to using my name but hey ho?Best,Tim HardyHope all turns out well for you.
Looks very good on you - nice fit and the tie is a beauty.