or Connect

Posts by TimH

Quote: Originally Posted by Kentishman IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
I am currently working on two new versions of manbags in saddle and bridle leathers and would appreciate any opinions from SF members on their essential requirements for space, size pockets etc. but in particular laptop and business equipment to be catered for in the cut and thrust world out there. Function and good looks rule my thinking so thanks in advance. Tim
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Hey Tim, Email me. We keep on crossing paths. It would be great to hear from you. I know that a lot of people on the forum would love to see the EG style belt again, in the unusual color we had cut for us. Also, I've grown 2 inches since we made that, and that thing is now sitting on the last notch! Hi Fok, Some new leathers and colours now released so have sent you a p.m. Best, Tim
Sorry to anyone who could not see my site but having just had a look at my analytics I see that kraftars post about the site going down generated enormous visits so not all bad news. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by kraftar Does anybody know what happened to the Worcestershire Leather Company and/or Tim Hardy? Their website (http://www.timhardy.com/) has been down for at least the past 2 days and my emails were bounced back... Hi kraftar, sorry you have experienced problems - I have sent you a pm. Best, Tim Hardy
Quote: Originally Posted by softy I was more curious to know which shape you preferred, but thank you for this interesting piece of trivia. Is this verifiable? It sounds like it could be apocryphal. To be honest, I was thinking more of getting the brown, though. I'm going through a muted-color phase. Cheers Softy, I like them all - v nice stuff. Brown is more practical but London is stunning and will mellow down and acquire a much...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I've gotten dozens, maybe hundreds of requests throughout the years for pictures of my belt collection. Well, here you go. The only one missing is the thin O-ring belt from MBBrownandCo that I am wearing. From left to right: Billy Kirk Robert Geller x Driftwood Baltazar Leathergoods Connection Alan Bilzerian Barneys John Varvatos Atelier LaDurance MLBRown&Co MA+ Nice Collective Nice Collective Nice...
Quote: Originally Posted by softy Which are you referring to? Hi Softy, The London Tan bags - being the lighter coloured biscuit shades. (London Tan, Newmarket Tan and some other saddlery colours get their names from the days when horse drawn coaches had all the harness work made in specific colours for the many illiterate passengers to identify where a coach was heading i.e. London Tan - London, Newmarket Tan - Newmarket and so on. Just...
Quote: Originally Posted by djibouti As for the wine bottle holder...I'm doing some web design work for a leather guy in rural Illinois. He's a saddle maker and makes bags/small leather goods as well. Truly incredible stuff. Here's a wine holder he does. Lots of handstitching, partially lined in shearling. I honestly don't know the price point but I'll make a more comprehensive post with better images when I hear back from him. He's not a...
Quote: Originally Posted by softy Moment of indecision, soliciting feedback. How do y'all feel about this backpack from Herz? http://www.leatherbag.co.jp/2_basic/...se/c/c143.html I've always considered a backpack to be too frumpy, but lately I'm rethinking it. Seems like being able to have your hands free is a worthwhile luxury. Plus, the bag linked above is sort of the anti-backpack in terms of pared-down profile and the way it opens from...