or Connect

Posts by TimH

Shoes look perfect - fancy a pair myself now!
Think I need to change my handle ??
The man at Horween is active on here and will answer that much better than I can - I only use English Leathers I'm afraid.
Well put that man -so many poor leather treatments out there - think I've encountered most of them and still don't put total store in any one as each leather is different I find.
Captures the totally relaxed and happy with life look - nice one!
Hi, I was looking at Ray Bans on Amazon and wondered which of the sellers are legit and selling genuine Ray Ban? Hope someone can help as I have vouchers burning holes in my pocket! Cheers, Tim Hardy
All leather talk is good with me
I love beer, lots of it too, but beer is beer as in English beer not lager or similar I believe - what say you SF people?
I have a pair of these from the late eighties and only wish I had looked after them better although I still wear them and find the lenses to be superb. If only we knew then what we know now eh?
Thanks again and with all the various projects I have with my leather business, 100 will soon get used somewhere or another. incidentally although I stick to British materials for my collections now, I'm always interested to know peoples opinions on leathers and wonder what their leather is like?Best,Tim Hardy