or Connect

Posts by kwonster

after getting multiple speeding tickets, I think I need to get a slower (but still fun) daily driver. as they say, better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.
new phone
They fixed the photos now. I've noticed this same issue with other products on the nike store website too.For example, the burgandy kiger looks like this on the nike online store:But given the colorway and style number, should actually look like this:Anyways, picked up the fragment tennis classic in obsidian and cool grey. The nike running store near me can process returns immediately instead of shipping back, so I figured I'd try them both out to see which one I liked...
How did you like the cayman? Negotiated 10% off msrp for a 2014 model
just got my cashmere/wool pants/jacket, love the material but its humid as hell right now so its going to be a while before I can wear it. from the ss2015 stuff, considering getting the 100% linen shorts/cropped pants or the linen blend cropped pants in the black/blue pattern.
My items from the presale just shipped out on EMS, should be here in a few days.
Yea, don't get the white. I had both black and white but returned the white because the crocodile print looks much worse on the white. Even the pattern itself looks different between the two, especially around the laces area.
Lets not shit this thread up with trades/selling.
Thanks for the link! I like this look as well:
600ish? Ordered a while ago but had issues with barneys sending me the wrong color, then wrong size. Not sure if still available anywhere but matches, sneaker boy, and Browns had em as well.Random aside: white pair sole is yellowish, and blue pair side panels are completely clear.