or Connect

Posts by acecow

Of course you're right. That's the most sensible thing to do. I'd say exactly the same thing too.
I appreciate the comments about the shirt. I've tried a solid one before (obviously). It worked as well, yet felt subpar. This jacket is so loud, that I have a hard time pairing it with subtle elements all around. It stands out too much. I liked the latest attempt the best, because the loud shirt draws some attention from the jacket. In fact, one thing I would do differently would be to use a patterned silk pocket square puff instead of a white linen fold.
Another try with this very loud jacket that I've struggled to wear in the past. I think I got it right this time. What do you think?
It's still hard for me to believe how much better you look now, both physically and stylishly. Really, another compliment and acknowledgement of your achievements will not hurt, right?
Definitely my favorite brand, 3/4 of my jackets are Boglioli. I'm glad you found out about it.
Love the shoes-pants combo!
It's a good deal if the shirt fits you well and the tie is beautiful. However, focus more on the fit, look and quality of the item than the brand name.
I like it!
Maybe no pocket square? Also, given the boldness of the jacket, why not go for a bold and loud pocket square as well? You aren't going to tame the jacket by using a white tv-fold. Go all out!
Haha, thank you! It's hard work and dessert control.